Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

That way we’re eliminating a potential town threat without killing off any actual town members. I feel like NPC being alive helps wolves more bc it is an extra vote that they could use to push someone over.

I do not like this employee. They seem to have voted me out of nowhere and I don’t think I was too suspicious today.

Like the game’s been going for what? 1 day + 11-ish hrs? I think my posts have been fine :sob:

I’ve been logical considering the power level of the game. 5 kills N0, a double targeting N0 ‘wizard’ person… It’s hard to think. Like surely mafia have no more kill power. Even if town killed 2 people like someone (Kanave?) suggested earlier then that means maf had 3 kills N0

@Demisha do this

yeah kiiruma is just scum isnt he

Can someone just let me kill kiiruma please I promise he’s scum, the post I quoted is 100% TMI and Kiiruma is known for struggling with TMI. Please, let me have this.

i stopped talking about him bc i wanted to try and look at other people but guys he is like SO scummy can we murder him

sorry fo rbeing gone for so long i blame my own poor time management
i wont be around for EOD

i mean… yes that’s how randomness works

1 Like

Hm. YBW is pushing on me for once? I like it.

We’re a bit past RVS so I would recommend you formulate a reason behind any votes. But you do you. You’re seeming alright so far.

jkhASDKDASHGASDJGHghda

I already have 2 votes against me so this is not ideal.

The biggest wagon is two, if you want to kill someone lead the way

2 votes on guava, 2 votes on me, 1 vote on Jormok, 1 on Antham and 8 votes not currently being used.

You do know that if Hazard and Apo both got to post this game instead of dying immediately that they’d probably support me being town. And that what I’m saying isn’t at all TMI because how can I TMI day 1? I have no reason where I’d want my mafia team to kill Hazard and Apo on N0.

What do you mean by this?

Why do you say n0?

I really want to kill Kiiruma he just keeps reading as super scummy to me. I can usually read him pretty well and I see no reason to townread him rn, the only reason people did have was apparently he showed a lot of emotion during our arugment from yesterday but even then I barely saw any emotion from him.

Because this is D1? And they died N0?

It is d3???

No it isn’t?

You can look at the thread title to see this
you can look at the OP to see this
They died on different nights they didn’t even die together
you can’t convince me this is a thing you actually believed you can literally see that they DID post, it would be easier to convince yourself that they did post rather that they didn’t especially when one of them is literally the current top poster while still being dead.

Also, other people have died! so why are only those two in your mind?

seriously
VOTE: kiiruma

1 Like

According to Kanave, at least 2 of them died to town. So I’m disregarding those. I’m highlighting Hazard and Apo as they would be able to read me and that’s why they were killed N0 and why you’re still alive.