Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I’m not in the mood for whatever you’re trying to do

I’m not trying to do anything. Clearly you haven’t been reading the game. But I shouldn’t be surprised considering your vote.

If you can’t read that this game is D1 then i don’t know how to help you. Guava made the first post of this game, voting Jormok due to Jormok’s N0 actions.

If anyone who isn’t Kiiruma is in thread lmk I’m willing to chat

@Kanave @guavagudetama maybe one of yall can get through to YBW. She’s making up things that don’t exist and is getting annoyed at ME for it. Geez

Also now I’m on 3 votes. Oh boy. This ain’t good

Kiiruma (2): Forsaken_Employee, YoubutWorse
guavagudetama (1): Demisha
Jormok (1): guavagudetama
AnthemBell (1): Kanave

Not Voting (7): Doodleshy, scoot, Jormok, AnthemBell, Drinks, Kiiruma, MerpyDerpy

1 Like

i thought doodle explained this
sleep so there is a guaranteed no misexe

they’re either trolling to live another day (possible)
or under an effect (also possible)

I don’t need your sass, Kana. I’m trying my best XD

It isn’t a matter of suspicion. The NPC votes randomly

I am so confused. Huh?

but the NPC has no alignment

Gotta get ready for work. I’ll write out some reads and be there for vote discussion later. As always, ping me if needed!

this is what I believe
because i think “act like its d1 and everyone died n0” doesn’t really make sense as an ability
they have been doing it all day though tbf after skimming through their ISO

Hm, interesting.
Well it makes sense I’m being voted then
But that does help back me up mechancially.

I’m essentially a glass cannon. I gain quite a bit of power but am so easy to die and randomness is a bitch when it coems to me

And the idea of a mafia member being burdened with this seems a bit weird?

VOTE: Forsaken_Employee

I can’t do anything about it so I’ve kinda just accepted his death prematurely

I mention that later iirc

No because the scary thing is arguing with her so if I do scumread her and I have to voice that I’m like. I don’t wanna argue with her :sob::sob:

Not well apparently

Be so serious YBW
Well actually
Be less serious and then step back and think
Look at Kiiruma and tell me what’s more likely
A. Kiiruma is genuinely trying to convince the thread that it is currently day 1 when the thread name literally says day 3 and we were all there for the first two days
Or
B. Kiiruma had an ability used on him that forces him to pretend it’s day 1 when Jormok also admitted to having an ability that forces people to claim something incorrectly.
Be so serious again and tell me which is more likely because it’s B
Even if Kiiruma’s scum (which. I think he probably is be so serious) it’s B

Except actually if that ability is real it feels scumsided so if it was used on Kiiruma it’d be townish but I don’t wanna think about that cuz it wasn’t used on me and I didn’t use it (I’m a wizard) so idk the alignments of either player involved

1 Like

This is so
There was like no heat on him he didn’t need to do that
Who was even going to push him today other than Forsaken
Cuz the only reason he has your vote is smthn he said TODAY