Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

C. Kiiruma is trying to convince town that such an ability was used on him and knows that it won’t actually convince anyone

Like I was putting sus on him but I obviously had bigger fish, I was probably going to vote Merpy today if it weren’t for Jormok doing what he did

X

If he’s fooling me and I’m the idiot sure but I believe an ability was used on him to make him do this

except he was pretty clearly going to be in the PoE eventually, why would you wait to make a play until you have to??

Like who was really strongly Town reading Kiiruma

Doing this now LITERALLY allows someone like you to go “Oh Kiiruma must have been targetted by a scum ability, they must be town”

1 Like

Anyone could be PoE eventually :sob::sob: the only people that I don’t think were ever going to be PoE were like you and Demi and Apo and Apo’s dead now

who was town reading Kiiruma
The point isn’t that they could have been PoE eventually, the point is that we were on pace to PoE them

Like think of it like this, even if we aren’t killing merpy today, you’d agree that if Merpy is scum she has to do something atp to not get executed right?

Or it just. Actually happened

atp?

at this point

1 Like

Sure

I don’t think Ruby makes an ability like that, this isn’t botc (this is the second time this has come up LMAO)

But Jormok has a similar ability :sob::sob:

Like straight up Jormok claimed an ability similar to it

It doesn’t have anything forcing you to do that though right?

Not that specifically but both theoretical abilities force you to claim something that isn’t true

Okay but like
You understand that there’s a difference between “Here’s a fake claim you don’t have to do it”
and “Try to convince town that it is day 1 or else”