Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

like what would the “Or Else” even be is it just a mod kill???

1 Like

How do you format this ability to make sense in a forum game

They only don’t have to because they can just talk about the ability instead :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Yeah I think so

I just find that hard to believe it exists, would ruby allow this in a game where it could be used on someone like scoot or doodle who, no offense, are not experienced enough at fm to follow a post restriction well

I don’t think Ruby adds this to the game

1 Like

How does it not make sense
“Target Player must pretend that the following day is day one, and posts before it haven’t happened.”

1 Like

I am a wizard

there’s a massive difference between having to claim to be a wizard and having to claim that previous days dont exist

we’re going in circles here, ethier flips will clear this up or if they don’t we just kill Kiiruma

Achro who would be able to read me and Hazard who also would be able to (but probably would’ve tightroped me somewhat) were both killed among the N0 kills that happened. It doesn’t make sense for me to want them dead at all

*Apo not Achro

However either way I find it… convenient that those who might be able to steer me to being cleared died. I wish Apo had a chance to read me this game, might’ve helped us a lot.

Kiiruma (2): Forsaken_Employee, YoubutWorse
guavagudetama (1): Demisha
Jormok (1): guavagudetama
AnthemBell (1): Kanave
Forsaken_Employee (1): Doodleshy

Not Voting (6): scoot, Jormok, AnthemBell, Drinks, Kiiruma, MerpyDerpy

1 Like

Day 3 translation = apo died so she couldn’t TR him and he could be pushed today

Except I don’t remember Apo’s read on Kiiruma

Most recent post about Kiiruma

So like it’s possible but w!Kiiruma coulda killed Apo because Apo can read him

But I think we have t!Kiiruma atm

I think we either kill NPC today or kill Merpy. Those are my two. But I’ll go with the majority at EoD. Or not, depends on what happens.

This loses the game most of the time. Unless you think scoot is a wolf, this 100% loses the game.

I can understand voting me, more than I understand voting that thing. Do you wanna lose? That’s how Town loses.