Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

ALSO why does no one understand Kiiruma? I thought they were pretty blunt about what happened to them, if you can’t see that, it’s honestly showing wolf.

Town doesn’t lose if we vote the NPC??? What are you talking about???

Have you not seen my math?

We are in MYLO here. We miss the exe, we lose unless Scoot is Wolf.

SO unless you are like 3000% confident Scoot is wolf. do it.

Otherwise this is the most game throwing vote you can make.

Because it is just simple math anyone can do

Hey can you like stop with the throwing bullshit it’s actually starting to piss me off.

Though, to be fair, it is assuming 4 non-town = 4 wolf

Don’t care, it’s true

Actually I changed my mind about staying out of the two of us, can we kill Jormok for being a prick?

your math assumes the NPC votes a wolf though doesn’t it? if the NPC votes a towny and then the wolves jump on dont we also lose?

Like, please read this. I will stop using the term “throwing” though, just for you.

We still outnumber wolves, so it doesn’t work like that yet

That’s not how this works, if its 4-4-npc, and the NPC votes a town, then the wolves vote that town too, it becomes 3-4-npc, the night kill 2-4-npc, and we lose

Oh I don’t expect Scoot to live. I have been the only person saying that Scoot should live. Scoot is dying. I still think it is good to give your thoughts on Scoot before they flip tho. It will give info

I have been counting wrong this entire time I think. Holy shit that’s embarressing.

My b, we only lose if there is 2 night kills and we’re wrong about exe and scoot town. Carry on, I don’t care to defend myself any more, lmao

The NPC is not a member of town, they vote randomly. If there are more townies than wolves then its more likely to vote a town, we should kill the NPC over sleep here always

1 Like

I assume they are town, as they were created by town.