Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

This would explain the weirdness :thinking:

it doesn’t matter whats in their heart of hearts if they’re voting randomly, for all intents and purposes they should be treated as a neutral

Guess that work, holy shit thank you for explaining that to me, and I heavily apologize to doodle.

VOTE: Forsaken

Be careful of thinking “The NPC is a town”
Towns wincon is “When all threats to Town are dead”
If the NPC isn’t getting us there, they’re anti-town

2 Likes

I actually don’t remember what my thoughts on Kiiruma were. I don’t think I ever actually looked into them specifically. I think the only deduction I made between Kiiruma and YBW is they probably aren’t on the same side considering how hard they pushed on one another

1 Like

(I’m not saying we have to kill them to win, I’m just saying that we shouldn’t treat it like a town member)

2 Likes

I know, but I see them as something that has to go in order for town to win at this point, as I town read Kiiruma. I have a feeling Ruby misjudged how fun an ability like that would be for the person it was played on. The person playing it probably feels really great though.

In regards to how Kiiruma has too act.

But I feel like killing them today is good. Like if we’re going to kill them, we need to do it today, I think.

1 Like

There will not be any other time for it, true. Not unless we are absolutely certain we can make more today.

Keeping it till later is only a detriment to us, ESPECIALLY if we kill Kiiruma. Kiiruma stated that their passive make it so that they are targeted by random effects iirc.

1 Like

Also, I know you’re town now, cause like, I don’t think a wolf doodle would get upset at me telling a doodle I think is town that town is gonna lose if they vote that… That’s a complicated sentence that makes me confused, but I get it.

If I was scum, I would support Scoot’s death. I’d probably just scum-read them and use that as my justification for supporting the burn. In other words, my move as scum would be passively pushing onto Scoot, and it wouldn’t look suspicious since everyone else thinks Scoot should flip. However, I think Scoot is town-lean. Again, I don’t expect Scoot to be saved, but I want to put my thoughts out there even if I am alone. The more information we have out there, the better.

Based on factional kill power this is not LyLo or MyLo, after all it has not been announced. That would be a bit weird to happen on D1.

2 Likes

I really hope that Scoot is just a wolf, this kinda relieves some pressure if true, makes it so the game is less stressful (as it normally is at low numbers, at least for me…)

My math was wrong, I’m dumb, I’ve noticed.

1 Like

I hope Scoot isn’t wolf. If he is, I will look the most wolfy ;-;
I believe he’s town

Oh wow I didn’t think about it like that. :thinking:

It is not wolfy to be incorrect, unless behaviour between both slots looks paired.
Everyone makes mistakes, goodness knows I’ve made my fair share.

1 Like