Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

mother (gender neutral)

1 Like

Whatever lol. Yall do you. I’mma brb tho cause I got some schoolwork due tomorrow

1 Like

Dies

Apo can we kill the other openwolf I think your openwolf is gonna flip town :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Like I used the worst logic, I went down this rabbit hole to see who would call me on it. To those who called me on it… good, thank you, anticipated reaction, have a town lean. Those who joined me? Why? Please tell me why? Like actually. This was part of my goal, to trap people who decide to sheep me on… sleep of all things. Another part of my goal was to stir up drama, get the game running, get thoughts formed. It is going so slow and I do not care if that means throwing myself under the bus with a very not good play, whatsoever. Like, everything here is such a better vote than sleep. you should always vote someone day one.

anywayyyyyy VOTE: Kork

2 Likes

oh outplayed

Yeah, Jormok has the highest chance of the two of flipping town

Kork though? Wolfy as fuck

1 Like

VOTE: Kork

There’s always a wolf within Jormok/Kork/Bylamir tbh

Jormok outplayed everyone on his wagon and on the sleep wagon and also me bsfr

Like “I wanna see the hosts stuff” Broooooo that can happen after gameeeeeee.

Y e a h

I went over it before, I wanna play a bit silly and try things that are unoptimal.

wait what? I think I missed smthn

I’m glad to hear the “sleep” idea was a bait because I didn’t want to see you literally die on that hill lol. I feel like you’re town.

1 Like

The joy of rolemadness, whether hosting or playing, is seeing how far sideways shit can go, if a mechanic doesn’t get used, it’s whatever, there’s like three others where that came from

1 Like

The fact that I’m less than 40 posts away from 400 posts in a relatively slow d1 is an Apo moment and a half tbh

us being almost 700 posts combined meaning the other 14 players take up the other 1000

Like holy shit, this was painful to write. Except the joke about gambling, that was funny… And when I talked with Merpy, I was a lot more blunt with my sarcasm. Hoping others may pick up on it and bit smart