Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Two players taking up nearly half the total posts is absolutely insane tbh

You had a headstart over me, tbf.

2 Likes

Consider:

Skill issue and nya

take a shot every time Apo posts ā€œconsiderā€ you will die

This should of given it away, lmao

You had time to read posts, lmao.

Lmao

And to form your own argument about stuffs.

I have told you all the reasoning for me wanting to like actually sleep. Thereā€™s no game strategy behind it and I understand that itā€™s not the ā€˜optimalā€™ play, but I just like to likeā€¦ actually let people play the game lol. I understand that from everyoneā€™s perspective that it is a way of ā€œthrowingā€ the game for wolves, and I understand that. I donā€™t really mind being the night one execution for that matter, and I will die for it.

Anyways, if you want to know what my role does, you can ask I guess. Even though we shouldnā€™t really be doing role claims on D1 like you all have said, if I am going to die idrs the point in not doing it lol.

I also have one more question being, what the hell is eliza doing tho? They are just voting me aswell without giving in any input which is kind of wolfy to me, so I just wanna tell yall to keep an eye of her :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any more questions, I can get back to them later, but as of now I am going to be working on schoolwork

My 2 town-ish (bc Korkā€™s lean) reads and Jormok (theyā€™re town-lean now for me) are on the block. This sucks. None of these feel like the right answer.:sob:

Consider the following:

Youā€™re absolutely right,

vote someone else

Yes, Eliza has 1 vote, but no one else has backed it. I donā€™t think itā€™s going through unless something changes.

like. start a new wagon if you think none of them are scum, worse case scenario nobody follows you and you get to say ā€œI told you soā€ at the end

Hey, Guava, wanna be my back up Wizard in case Eliza dies?

no I like my role thnx

Iā€™m down to murder Eliza tbh

over Kork?

Fineeeeeā€¦ Itā€™ll be Merpy then.

I have no idea what Kork is, but I do feel bad since they mentioned not wanting anyone to die D1 and are now getting heavily sussed D1
(Cosmic Irony)

1 Like