Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

That is

A very good question tbh

Such is the nature of the world

a question Iā€™d like the answer to sooner rather than later

1 Like

Merpy, you are fine with becoming a wizard, right? Youā€™re a wizard Merpy.

Tbh, it depends on which one gets more support

but you literally called one openwolfā€¦?

Iā€™m deciding between Apo and Kana tbh. I donā€™t recall Apo defending themselves. Although I wasnā€™t really convinced by Kanaā€™s response (since idk how she plays), she did defend herself. If I missed a post, please correct me. Iā€™ve been gone all day today and havenā€™t had a chance to backread.

Drinks was very helpful today imo, so Iā€™m fine with them atm. (This is me clarifying why Iā€™m not including them in my considering-to-push list).

2 Likes

Yes

I donā€™t really try to defend myself tbh

1 Like

Everything gets worse when I do

Much better to ignore it and work with the fact that Iā€™m PoE

1 Like

I really donā€™t care to defend myself most of the time, unless I am super sure the other wagon is a wolf, lmao.

Also, something Iā€™d like to bring up: wolves can (and probably are) lurking in our low posters. Yes, there are ppl Iā€™m scum-reading because of what they say, but I find it more suspicious to say little-to-nothing. Iā€™m not saying we have to shoot into low posters, but I am being wary of that.

1 Like

Yeah, this is definitely correct

100% true.

I find defending yourself to be very important. In my eyes, town has no reason to not defend themselves. You know youā€™re good, so why not argue? (There are exceptions like if the person about to be lynched is more townie than you and you want them to live, but thatā€™s not whatā€™s happening here).
Iā€™m not saying you have to defend yourself. Play how you want to play. All I am saying is you lose my trust that way.

1 Like

I donā€™t defend myself because I literally suck at it and generally make things worse

Why are Kork and Bylamir both voting sleep? Like at this point thereā€™s some nonsense going on. I cannot see any logic to it where 3 people (Jormok decided earlier but has since changed their mind?) say that itā€™s the right move. I feel like itā€™s never in townā€™s best interest to sleep

1 Like

My mind was never actually on sleep.

You did it to test others? Hm. Interesting

1 Like

Also

1 wolf in the 100+ posters, 1-2 wolves in the 50+ posters, 1-2 wolves in the rest imo

Thatā€™s the vibes. It is possible for it to shifted closer to the the lower-posters being heavier in wolves though

1 Like