Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Late to the party, lmao

like this?

Mate I had a work induction, my bad haha. Iā€™m also sorta tired in general but I mean overall that makes me a bit more mixed about Jormok, slightly less sus but still not too much of a fan.

1 Like

Yeah

2 Likes

I love our dynamic so far in our gamesā€¦ You suspect meā€¦ I town lean youā€¦ It truly is a wonderful world.

Fair lmao

I figured you were trolling I just couldnā€™t tell about what jlkasdjklas

1 Like

There is a reason I spammed Kana smart or something

1 Like

I would rather see an attempt be made than no attempt at all tbh. Attempts, even if butchered, still look more townie than nothing.

What kinda meats they sell at this butcher? I wanna know.

1 Like

sigh:joy:

1 Like

Consider:

Nya

2 Likes

Mentioned it before, just looking to have fun mostly, try goofy (albeit unoptimal) stuff.

We both know thatā€™s not gonna happen lol

Kork scum read is wrong wrong
Bylamir might be true

Before you ask me if iā€™m ISOing you maybe consider that half your posts are, like I said, nyas and sekai stickers so consider how easy it is to go through 300 posts half of which mixed with those in just the first day
Yes I was ISOing you, and another point that makes this even more believable is that when youā€™re ISOing you kind of lose track of whatā€™s being talked about at a given point because youā€™re only seeing a personā€™s posts without the conversation context from others and a given person may have posts with hours or days of difference

based

Oh sorry just saw this. Messages on phone being wack. What are you talking about?

untrue, iā€™ve premptively blocked His phone number Iā€™ll block his discord next

1 Like

You wanna be a wizard?

Cause youā€™re gonna be a wizard.

Honestly Iā€™d be happy to see Kork flip today. I think the slot has been lacklustre bordering on openwolfing since his thoughts donā€™t make sense from a town perspective.

Bro really replied like those were really high stakes lmao