Weekly Monday Discussion #4 - User Presence

Boomer humor: I hate my wife
Millenial humor: I hate my life
Gen Z humor:

( @YoubutWorse )

6 Likes

ybw is such a comedy god idk how she does it

2 Likes

like yes but i also dont wanna bury tensions within the community and watch them boil up worse later so i do think it can be productive to talk about it

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT IVE BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS FOR THIS KIND OF RECOGNITION FINALLY MY NARCASSISM IS VALIDATED

5 Likes

I mean I support enabling it and I think you’d have a hard time convincing people I “don’t play in FM games” or that I’m “uninformed” or whatever

4 Likes
does orange play in fm games?
  • yes (cringe answer only answer this if youre cringe)
  • no (free entry into cool kids club)

0 voters

3 Likes

I have no idea, I’m just answering no because I wanna be cool.

2 Likes

Yeah I gotta be cool

1 Like

It was just a dumb analogy
The part I am actually serious about is that I don’t really think some people have good reasons for voting to enable and some of the people who are aren’t affected by the negative consequences of doing so are voting as well

To be brief
I can understand why people want to enable it
But I think the costs outweigh the advantages

1 Like

um
would I?
I currently feel like one or both of those things are the case

sorry I didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to focus on trying to build the fastest solar-powered electric race car in the entire world for a few months without losing all knowledge of how to play the kinds of games I’ve been playing longer than some of you have been on the internet or how things work on a site on which I am an admin :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

sorry I didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to focus on trying to build the fastest solar-powered electric race car in the entire world for a few months without losing all knowledge of how to play the kinds of games I’ve been playing longer than some of you have been on the internet or how things work on a site on which I am an admin :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

7 Likes

come now

you would never be able to do that anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgive you

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

WHAT

1 Like

That is amusing me way more than it should

why is this a discussion when we can fix the entire issue by enabling last seen so there’s no point in stopping it anyways

5 Likes

I feel like debating this as if it was brexit is the best way to go around things because I love debating on things I don’t care about and will just make things worse for others

4 Likes

5 Likes