Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Well yeah I’m just in chill mode for this game.

same but im still relevant

I was only aware of what was going on yesterday because I lurked waiting for someone to mention me, but that didn’t happen, and I was able to read everything and gain opinions.

I literally didn’t backread anything since last night, and I wasn’t planning on doing that either I’m treating this game like a mash pretty much and reading what I’m seeing when I’m here.
And maybe things that people point out to me if they want to know my opinion on them.

Otherwise, yeah I’m barely into this game.

I’ve been reading Arctic in a positive light up until now, and I don’t think I want that to change, but I think there are enough interactions to indicate a plausible Achro / Arctic world.

1 Like

Not to attack a player who can’t respond, but I wasn’t particularly well convinced by Achro that he’s town. Sure, maybe his opening on Leafia isn’t scum indicative, but it’s still representative of the fact that his reasoning in response eventually boiled down to explaining why reasons for suspecting him were NAI rather than demonstrably town, which ultimately comes across as an attempt to discredit the points against him (intent is shown best here (#1262) (#1409). The most that Achro’s said about his own wagon is that he thought it was mostly pure a while back (#1685); he apparently doesn’t mind the wagon, but yet he has reminded us of its existence in ways that indicate it’s clearly weighing on his mind (#1788) (#1942) (#1992).

1 Like

Achro’s also implying that in the event of Lol flipping town he’s going to live tonight (#1650) (#1802) which is weird? Normally v!Achro lives like he’s on a clock, but here he’s appealing to the town instead. You could argue that Achro’s death is conditional on his day 1 read being correct, and maybe it is, and yet he’s trying to excuse the possibility of living through the first night (#1773).

1 Like

I think it’s been made apparent by this stage that I disagree with Arctic’s respective townread and scumread on Achro and May’s slots. We noticeably haven’t exactly talked our reads through with each other in grave detail, so this tinfoil might be founded in part by a disagreement rather than bad pushes, but it’s just me. Nonetheless, I still figured Arctic was town until I realised not too long ago that he’s been interacting oddly with Achro. Arctic doesn’t “townread” him (#1202), and yet Arctic still “trusts” his logic enough to sheep him (#1346) and doesn’t believe it’s at all possible to be a bus (#1740) (#1771), meaning Arctic doesn’t come across like he’s considering multiple plausible worldviews and is only going with one. It feels awkwardly buddy-buddy and I’d love to hear a second opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Magnus is dripping? Let me check that

On the other side of the spectrum, Achro almost directly ties himself to Arctic (#1375), and townreads him low without much preamble whatsoever (#1415). From what I can tell, Achro isn’t exactly the sort of player to ignore his teammates, which puts scrutiny on posts like this if he’s evil (#1422), although even in that case it could be the famed “frame townies as my partner for when I die” trick that power wolves are apparently known for. Achro just doesn’t really explain his townread on Arctic’s slot in detail, which would understandable for a low-placed townread but not as much for a towncore read (#1927), and I’m not saying he necessarily has explained all of his other reads, nor does he have to, but it fits the pattern of this tinfoil (#1430).

Here is my concession:
#1. I would like to think that if Achro and Arctic randed Mafia together, they would just power through an execution on someone more immediately threatening than Lol. Is he threatening? This post might give that impression if Achro’s evil (#1007)? If Lol’s town, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. If Lol’s evil, and it’s a planned bus, it would hypothetically be there to make Arctic look good later?

1 Like

If it’s possible for me to reach the 150 post requirement before EOD, I’m happy.

1 Like

gotcha, keep doing what you doing then bro

1 Like

We do have oddly 1 hour and half remaining.

He has employed this behaviour mostly as scum from what I know, but there has been… maybe one example of him doing this as town. A bigger red flag is the fact that he was lurking day 1 until someone said his name.

One post per average 3.6 minutes is doable. Then I can sleep and wake up and do it all again.

sounds like a good kill to me

VOTE: bradland
VOTE: lol

Voting twice in the same post causes you to be registered as voting both at once.

2 Likes

good morning thread

2 Likes

sounds epic, he has a fatass snorlax as his avatar anyway i think it makes sense for him to have 2 votes

1 Like

by the way has Frost made any strange/nonsensical pushes or arguments yet

asking for a friend