Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

and i don’t mean this in a bad way

y’know

just illogical

i dont know i find him kinda irrelevant

btw cant wait for :00 and see like 5 posts at once froom postcapped people

I skimmed through Frost’s ISO, the answer is no. I would take a nonsensical push as a towntell anyway, though.

good morning chat

what’s the development on iaafr

3 Likes

because if he hasn’t, he’s more than likely to be a wolf

the games i played with v!him people got extremely irritated at him d1 whereas as a wolf he sounds at least somewhat reasonable and doesn’t draw attention in the same way

I think Achro and Iaafr are here in the shadows, but Zenon and Lol probably won’t be. Don’t hold your breath.

And I have 20 minutes left before I need start working, no phones during work policy so I am absolutely unavailable 1 hour before EoD

Could I ask for your reasoning as to why you’re still currently voting Lol?

sounds like he is a good d2 shot then

@Magnus i think lol will be here since its currently 9:43 for him and he is an early bird

man is getting voted

1 Like

that’s crazy

VOTE: lol

1 Like

Most people have reached the conclusion that Iaafr might be bad for reasons, and Iaafr is liking most posts that say it.

1 Like

is this part of the case against him lmfao

i always like posts calling me mafia especially if i’m town

3 Likes

i read your wall Magnus

i don’t think this holds much weight given that lol has stayed a top wagon this entire day. if lol’s a villager, they’d have no reason to go out of their way to push another

i acknowledge your points but idt Arctic and Achro are wolf partners. Arctic been mostly fine to me

fucking legend ngl

1 Like

If i was mafia with achro i would be doing exactly what i am doing with him right now i can’t lie but the difference is lol would be town

1 Like

Arctic do you think lol is more likely to be a wolf than Achro at this moment

i’m liking Achro’s wagon a lot

2 Likes

Yes
We are also not killing the person who has single handedly carried the town the past several games here on day 1

Let him do his thing
If he’s wrong today and in itas then kill him

But i want to get in on this “achro wins every game thing” and there’s a 75% chance he’s the same alignment as me

2 Likes

I think he is mafia that given up.

1 Like