Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

not much to develop they’re postcapped

wdym he’s given up lol

1 Like

Ane besides, I kinda like Achro since I brainstormed with him as why Arogame is relevant wagon somehow

that’s a gross attitude and what’s even more disgusting is that i don’t disagree with it

i concede

lol even liked my post, I dont know what to tell you.

1 Like

bro he is postcapped

2 Likes

Thats his own fault then.

1 Like

i think he is a king for it

i don’t normally subscribe to the “don’t d1 strong players” thing but achro doesn’t seem wolfy to me and i don’t think him being voted by only villagers (not that i agree he is but if i did for the sake of yoru argument) means he’s mafia because the mafia could be piling on one of the top two wagons if those are v/w and it means nothing for achro’s alignment

bro where is juryo, natto is so slow!!!

1 Like

Yeah I guess technically that’s his fault but being postcapped doesn’t mean you’ve given up :sob::sob: he’s literally not allowed to post via rules of the game this is so silly

1 Like

I am not sure what he is trying to do lastly, trying to mislead on what he is thinking on everyone?

1 Like

Thats besides the point.

*Doesn’t mean he’s given up
Not you’ve given up

This just in: I am incredibly good at timing my posts to make sure I don’t run out before the post cap is lifted while still having too many posts for my ISO to be readable.

1 Like

did you start posting weird shit because rajidae called you out on being generic or what

frostowlf is so based i love him please let him live forever

1 Like

hi

OPEN THE GATES.

1 Like

fuck i just lost a bullet game to post hi