Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

@iaafr applies to you too

It’s actually exactly the point? because you literally said

And then I said

I don’t see how that isn’t related to the point

Search Results - Mafia Universe @Arctic
also if you read any turbos you would know the energy is entirely different when he is town he is constantly talking doesnt shut up pings everyone with his reads and questions when he is mafia he lets it ride and just pockets people

mf voted me to prod me tried to townread me but saw i was sus of him so voted me and now he just left lmao

dude isnt even here and he somehow has 1 vote

@dota i wouldnt be tryharding im doing out of spite. if u think im bussing lets kill the guy im bussing

VOTE: Achromatic

kill this guy he admitted he doesnt have reads my reads are legit this guy is a fraud

what do you think of brad, isnt he sus as shit

NOOOOOO HEARTBREAKING
Who do you play in bullet

that link didnt work can you link the game instead of the iso

Legacy reads, if you will

Jar
Magnus
Arctic
dota
Garfooled (vibes)
min
guava
Jaiden

Zorvo
iaafr
O.kazo

Zenon
ElizaThePsycho
Leafia

Achromatic
lol

BradLand
May
Frostwolf103

Left to be sorted:
Arogame123
eevee
Wazza
Kork
Maple

1 Like

Pokemaf Generation 2 Mash Event Thread (mafiauniverse.com)

aro is juliette his first post is ‘‘im busy’’ and he is afk for half the game u might see almost 200 posts and say thats a lot but you can tell the guy is lacking

so basically i think brad and may are the most obvious wolves but they arent exactly spicy catches

i reread zorvo’s entire iso and think he’s actually like earnestly solving town and no longer scumread him

my wolfpile is currently like
{brad may} high confidence
{zenon} mid confidence i think a lot of her posting feels like wolf who just isnt into it
{min} i find it sus that he called me obvious town but did nothing while being around to see my wagon build
{lol} dota and arctic seem to have metareads but id be tring him if not for peoples metareads

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about the postcap, guava.

I literally voting him because of simply reason: getting overwhelmed that he joined 25 players game.

idk is he i just put him as town and left him there seems like obvious town to me from his first posts

i think Brad/May/Frost are all excellent ITA targets tomorrow

check his last like 40 posts he became extremely irrelevant
isnt that his scum meta, you are more up to date on it than me

That also doesn’t make sense though
You think he’s scum because he’s overwhelmed by the amount of people in the game?

do i look overwhelmed

mindmeld. thank you for being town

1 Like

i thought about making cases but then i feel kinda unmotivated

i also dont feel like defending myself with any more words than “lmfao wazzas case actually never describes a scum archetype”

like lmao reading me on inconsistency as if most inconsistency in reads isnt just town changing their minds

wazza could be a wolf because of narrow focus but the amount of effort feels like somebody who got a catch? but idk what wazza thinks other than me wolf rn and kinda shading min (wazza/min never w/w)

i also just kinda flat out tr achro’s entire perspective but know hes a good wolf but havent read his wolfgames

I think brad/lol are hella partnered and if we want to cfd brad I am 100% chill btw

ok but how is that ai lmao
anyone can get overwhelmed by it