Guava

Townlean:
Min
Magnus
Wazza
Leafia

i thought you were in the thread when the wagon on me started

hold on lemme find it

Talking about this, you didn’t show any form of discontent to my post on you, if anything you talked about it in a positive light, even liking the post yet when your postcap was lifted and it allowed you to begin posting again, suddenly I had dropped down, this was exactly the behaviour of yours I was talking about, it was made worse by the fact you just…didn’t explain it?

Furthermore, explain this as well.

VOTE: Iaafr
EOD1 did not change my mind on anything to do with Iaafr’s slot, nor did either of the flips if I am honest.

1 Like

Watch me shoot Aro and he flips mafia then.

No
I’m not gonna say Achro is always right because he’s obviously not
But he is always right about Leafia
Leafia is town

1 Like

Afterwards you can thank me later.

i mean this is where i am mafia and he would be correctly pushing me

the problem is this question is always dumb because it depends what the scumteam is

i know you said if the scumteam is people i scumread but like

me being in a scumteam with people i have public scumreads on is not a realistic scenario and i would be bussing in that world so i have no idea who i would kill

but i honestly did think i kinda wish i was mafia so i could remove him

why arent you tunneling some random guy, this isnt the bluekang i remember

i’m honestly not invested enough in this game ngl and it’s my bad

might do some isodives later to sooth my absolute cluelessness of this game

sounds like that’d make your WIM even worse

@Wazza did you see these postcap lift posts

if that happens i would only townread you slightly more

i do think in a vacuum wazza is low prio for me because its less likely the giant case on me is wolf than the random sheepers but cant be certain

I get that, I am not getting too involved, but saying it didn’t lead anywhere is not true Arctic. There are leads that I am considering.

i might’ve been but honestly i still think ur towning unless i’ve missed something special

why are people sussing you

yeah this isnt a realistic scenario i just wanted you to place yourself in your scumteam and see what happens
having a correct push has never stopped people from ignoring zorvo before

So you’re just going to dismiss the claims?

i don’t not have wim i just need to stop smoking during the times i actually want to play

1 Like

When do you think I tunnel someone?

My thing is hardshielding my townreads.

wazza wrote a giant case about how my reads dont line up with what ive done

which like

yea i change my mind a million times

guava/may/leafia all sussed me before and joined the wagon (guava was already on it before the wazza case iirc)

brad joined for no apparent reason (idk if hes just town being lackadaisical tbh i was torn overnight)

and who was the 6th voter… idr…

1 Like