Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

so where’s your head at now that lol flipped town

/shoot arogame123 @Italy @CRichardFortressLies

2 Likes

how do you expect town to react to a giant case that’s wrong and based on inconsistency that i know is due to me changing my mind a million times

theres nothing i can do except to say ‘lol youre wrong and thats not my scum playstyle’ and im not exactly gonna back it up im ok with dying

enjoy your lung cancer

@bradland i definitely remember you as a tunneler, maybe you changed while i was gone

1 Like

Not going to reply the points you think that needs addressed only get you killed, well unpleasantly, even if you think dying is cool.

I was a rager, not a tunneler.

I’ve only tunneled like one or two times unless it’s a policy kill.

i literally just addressed them

going point by point is wasteful because the general gist of my reply to every single part of wazza’s accusation is ‘yeah i just changed my mind and thats why i look inconsistent’

and wazza’s part about me wanting to avoid responsibility? not even in my mind as either alignment

ah that makes sense
then keep being chill my guy
i personally scumread you but lol didnt so i will trust him

im still torn on the aro slot and i kinda wanna see it post before killing it but if it flips maf then i blame achro for convincing me off that wagon

1 Like

o

basdd shot cause i might do the same thing

not talking about cigarettes :face_with_spiral_eyes:

i would like to nuke the achro wagon

The only person you should be sheeping is Illwei.

no we have beef now she fake redded me in a turbo im never trusting her again

i guess waiting to post would make sense

kinda want them dead after them not dying yesterdsy though something abt wagonomics

I didn’t see the first post if I am honest, I believed the second post of yours here with this part comparing me and Magnus to be the one of the only things you stated

Your inconsistency isn’t changing your mind though, you’ve made it clear when you change your mind or not, but it’s your jumpy behaviour away from people you have made it clear you haven’t changed your thoughts on and then leaping onto someone else only to then do the same thing moments later, it’s not “town changing your mind” because your mind hasn’t changed at all.

This is something I had an issue with, mainly because I gave warnings while I thought about reads but this isn’t the only thing I did, I also called out Eliza’s behaviour until I began believing you were more likely to be scum, stating this indicates I’ve completely forgotten about that read or as if it didn’t happen when it is most definitely in my mind, I just spent a lot of time on you specifically.

My main point of my giant case on this wasn’t this, yet it appears to be the only thing you’re taking from it, not a fan of that.

The main point was quite literally you spewing pushes then backing off them just to push the people who voted with you without much reasoning, this then leads to you recycling the same thing once more. You created the entire push on Aro just to then join the push on lol who had chosen to follow you.

Wait are we shooting?
Do we do it here?

bro every time there is a wagon on some guy and it dissolves randomly its mafia
ive seen it happen too many times

yea

i don’t think mods r here tho

I may have not read my rolecard thoroughly

if youre talking about weed then i was in amsterdam once and it smelled like weed and i did not like it

2 Likes