Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

She was high.

i was never part of the lol push for any significant period of time (i dont even remember joining it bc i guess i hopped off really quickly)

and uhhhhhhhhh idk if/when i flip town i want town to scrutinize you because i still think your laser focus on my slot is kinda wolfy

if we shoot is there a way to take it back?

Yeah, this is the issue, thanks for confirming that for me.

i’m mentally preparing myself to try not to get annoyed about what’s about to happen

No, it’s a reactive action so it’ll be processed instantly.

oh dam

Sorry gang if I die, I know my effort was unusually low but I was busy and tired once I had time to read
12hr nights be like—

resisting the urge to hero shot arctic specifically for saying hed kill zorvo

can you save it for later when i actually want to die because i don’t want now but i probably will very soon

but its just not scum indicative to like flip flop randomly in ways that dont actually influence wagonstate

the things i tried to do to influence wagonstate were

conjure an aro wagon when i thought me/zenon/lol/brad agreed

try to push may/brad at eod when we had v/v wagons

do you have reads on any of these slots? cant i just be a town who in good faith tried to push my wolfreads while being correctly skeptical of incumbent wagons?

Since Arogame should be in same room as lol, for starters that would mean Arogame is probably mafia, personally I haven’t look into this.

There’s also matter of Wazza/Iaafr, Magnus I am not sure if he should be considered to be in ITA list because he’s the one pushing for Achromatic that build more support to overcome lol

Jar and O.Kazo might be worth investigating as well since they have moved to switch main wagons to lol.
Suffice to say that mafia may have spread all over the place.

anyway if there isnt exactly 1 inside aro/zenon i suck

zenon is linked bc she held an aro scumread independently and joined when i conjured the wagon but i still find her iso holistically kinda wolfy (but it could just be demotivated town who’s alienated by the game bc of the particleman stuff)

maybe aro flipping first is still better

1 Like

What’s the time limit?

i wanted to vote achro but raji convinced me to vote lol in eod

D2 Postcaps

Summary

@iaafr - 357
@dota - 341
@Magnus - 304
@Zenon - 301
@Arctic - 277
@Jaiden - 270
@BradLand - 261
@Zorvo - 247
@min - 244
@guavagudetama - 242
@Rajidae - 234
@Jar - 232
@ElizaThePsycho - 224
@Frostwolf103 - 199
@Wazza - 191
@Garfooled - 186
@Leafia - 182
@May - 178
@Arogame123 - 174
@eevee - 170
@Maple - 170
@O.kazo - 170
@Kork - 163

(Should be accurate to the best of my ability, might be worth double-checking yourself if it seems off.)

2 Likes

And are we coorindating shots or can I go solo?

@wazza

whoops hit enter

@wazza can i ask if youve seen any scum players with my archetype who correctly got cased for the kind of play ive been showing? pls cite source

even if you want to go solo can you post your intention so people can react to who you say you wanna shoot before the shot goes off

1 Like