Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Okay. Established fact #1. ParticleMan wasn’t actually new to forum mafia, they were just straight-up trolling, so I don’t think the slot is at all townie for their ignorance. I don’t think this is deniable.

Not only does ParticleMan call Leafia “Leafeon”, [pronouns tech voice] they he/him Famous Pronouns Rememberer Leafia despite the fact that she’s got her pronouns in her bio and despite the fact that they’re they/them.

They also do not use the correct “your” or “there” once in the game. There’s no way this isn’t intentional. None of this is genuine, and it makes way more sense as a wolf, familiar with past games, trying to get cleared for being new.

And looking at Zorvo’s posts, he seems really obviously wolf to me.

Here he puts out a read and is… really noncommittal about it? “IDK if anything has changed, but I don’t remember this ever happening, but correct me if I’m wrong”, and it’s deeply, deeply un-Zorvo.

This seems to be fishing for potential kills on stronger villagers to me, with Achro being town and Arctic being towny.

Again, just putting down… commentary, extremely noncommittal, never suspecting anyone to their face, just putting stuff down and hoping others pick it up so that he doesn’t have to take any responsibility for his claims.

Like, this just seems, so… opinionless? It’s not exploratory like Zorvo tends to be as town - he tends to mess around, put reads out there, learn by doing, not… ask toothless questions.

Why spend so much time on this line of questioning if he thinks it’s NAI? It’s just batting down reads at this point, questioning Jaiden’s credibility at Arctic to make him doubt himself.

And yet as soon as Jaiden shows up and they’re directly talking, he townreads her. He’s playing like an EiMM game, and that’s one of the tells I noticed from him most back in Starcraft: even when he questioned people’s credibility, put wolfreads on them… he still tried to appeal to them indirectly, including me, who he had been thunderdoming all game. It worked, but that’s beside the point.

This is fake as all hell.

Like, what’s going on here? What’s he doing? What’s t!Zorvo’s goal in posting this? It’s nothing. There’s nothing here.

Here he implies he’s read the OP, counter to his comment about not reading the setup at all.

And again, and again, and again, just this fixation on batting down Arctic’s reads, which makes me think he’s a villager that w!Zorvo is afraid of.

Here he’s way more concerned with how he “looks” based on a given vote than anything about, like, whether it’s right, and he did exactly this in Starcraft, repeatedly talking about how he “looked good” based on votes, especially his bus on Neon.

More of this, just… appealing to everyone he talks to. I know it’s his way in general, but usually t!Zorvo will fight people, challenge them, make accusations with teeth, as opposed to his wolf-self who’s much more willing to back down to seem towny. I’m seeing much more of the latter than the former here.

He’s been on this Aro wagon all day, but he hasn’t talked to Aro or seen any of his posts in the game. He’s challenging someone who can’t fight back, and combined with the way he treats absolutely everybody else he sees in the game… it feels like he replaced into a slots with votes on it, got scared, and has since been playing to remove those votes and ensure they don’t come back, not to solve a damn thing.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:1807, topic:4859, full:true”]

@min Zenon is such a meanie, they be playing you.

Here he tries to get… Min to fight Zenon? Not making a single accusation himself. Not saying shit. It’s just bizarre play that I can’t see coming from town.

Like, I’m legitimately going throuhg all these posts, and he never calls anything AI. This is non-gameplay. This isn’t anything. He may as well not have posted at all.

Except when he’s focusing on the wolfreads on him, which he also does a lot in his wolfgames. Thinks a ton about who’s scumreading him and why. Not that he hasn’t in his towngames, too, but it’s distinct.

This is the first real opinion I see him express in this iso, and it’s a +1 to Magnus’s point on iaafr. I think this is either w!Zorvo boosting t!Magnus’s case on t!iaafr, or Zorvo trying to prop up a teammate’s voice because he thinks it’s a safe interaction, with how he’s tiptoed around expressing opinions to literally anybody else this game.

-.-

(Use of “we” here is buddy-buddy and feels again that EiMM-playing appealing-to-everyone not-solving gameplay but you don’t need me to tell you that.)

And then as soon as he publicly expresses that he knows he can’t justify his “read” on Aro, he goes and votes someone who’s postcapped and can’t bother him.

Read the OP, huh?

This is the first time Zorvo expresses a proper, like, strong opinion, and it’s toward a townie who already has a wagon going that he knows he’s got others to push blame onto. It’s this sudden… shift into classic Zorvo, but only when it’s safe. Only when he knows he’s not getting voted out. The town Zorvo I’ve known doesn’t play anywhere near this cautiously.

Like, even as he’s scumreading iaafr, even as he makes that aggressive post at Achro, he keeps trying to appeal to them!

And has this weird “watch Arctic closely” line.

TL;DR Zorvo isn’t playing anything like his regular self, he’s playing it extremely safe and sounds like he’s trying to appeal to every single player he talks to in thread. I believe that’s because he’s ignoring/soft pushing wolfbuddies (Aro in particular stands out to me, he joined the Aro wagon and immediately went and fizzled it in a way that feels like trying to sweep out a case on a wolfbuddy) while appealing to every single fuckin townie he can see.

1 Like

i would very much like you to shoot may because i think you two are probably a difference check

but i would also like to follow achro’s shotlist since wolves were scared of him enough to kill him n1 despite being heavily suspected and a counterwagon to a flipped villager

his list was

brad
you (lmao)
magnus (if lol was mafia)

so uh… basically just brad, which is why i wouldn’t mind you also shooting may

I think it’s probably rate based yea

Well you did voted Achro before switching to lol, if you don’t mind me asking - what’s the reason?

honestly achro dying n1 probably means his whole shot list sucked

i think i remember achro saying he could also shoot aro to see if the early day wagons were v/v so i wouldn’t hate that slot to go but i’m pretty sure it’s the slot getting replaced so idk

go for whoever you want imo
its your shot after all

why did he die then

And what’s exactly changed if Achro dies, have you considered that?

Oh no I hurr ‘dem bad boys comin’

CAN’T STOP NOW

Gotta continue my runnin’

3 Likes

look at his first post and the number of posts he made. lol pointed this out to me and it made me instantly put my vote on him

to lock in his sucklist

though tbh he’d probably be advocating it still today and then get shot after it flips green so nvm my thought process doesnt make sense

brad can get shot ig

Without catch-up I’m thinking Leafia,
They would be set for the rest of the game from Achro’s TR on them

I’m waiting for the Aro shot to be processed.

hell yea brother

You think he’s signing up for lynch bait this early would mean something.

1 Like

i think if aro flips red brad is absolved but theres only an 18% chance we get the flip from dotas shot at all

I don’t appreciate your encouragement,
It scares me

1 Like

hell yea brother

2 Likes

where is may

1 Like