Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

she just did a giant wallpost scroll up a lil

1 Like

Did I not just post a giant wall about how Zorvo is a wolf

i’m supposed to fight zenon? lolwut

to lock in his sucklist- instead of letting him misshoot today, then getting misshot, and then locking in his scumlist
ok

i also seem to be the only one that is advocating to listen to his reads and i am a villager so i find this theory quite outlandish

What was the significance of quoting me here?

yea ive changed my mind (see the last line of the post you replied to)

boy im blowing posts on stupid shit this sod

nvm may is town

1 Like

what are his biggest reads mmmq

The quote broke, that’s Zorvo quoting you

1 Like

I should… Eat before I get caught up in this
Cya guys

1 Like

aint no way may says as mafia “YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK ILL CASE ZORVO” for numerous reasons, only a couple of them being to do with it being zorvo

kinda towny entrance from garfooled ngl
if she does a based shot i would be proud

im dumb

2 Likes

aro definitely makes the most sense as the first ita flip today, ftr

if im being like sober and nonheroic about how we should strategically play this

im gonna find and quote some votecounts hold on

1 Like

but i just thought of shooting garfooled

ill probably follow a shot list but

if you want to do it then go ahead
do what makes sense to you

1 Like

this is my shotlist based on achro’s reads and also my own + aro because people want him (i think it’s a bad idea cuz like when you actually think about it what info do you get from it and he;s probably being replaced)

garfooled
brad
magnus
may
zenon
aro

1 Like

I said it first.
Anyway, the only person that I would reasonably see killing Achro n1 in spite of literally everything is Leafia, since she’s famously afraid of solvers, although even independent of Achro’s TR she seemed to be mostly in her town meta. I think her being quiet is the worst thing she’s done.

So if it’s not Leafia… I could see Frost and Zorvo killing Achro, but I think any of the top posters just reject that kill in most cases unless it’s all of us and killing Achro was needed to justify surviving tonight.

1 Like

Gar,,, I read back through them this morning, and they’re in my general pool of potential scum that I can’t find connections or partnerships from. They’ve completely bounced off providing any content at all, and so I can’t get a handle on their place in the game. I don’t like them reading through my Zorvo quote wall and only saying a word about how they saw their own name in there, it feels like they’re skimming through the thread but avoiding providing proper real-time thoughts. New wolf shit

2 Likes