Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

what are people’s thoughts on wazza

I had them paired as a wolf with Aro based on Wazza pushing Iaafr after they pushed Aro and backed out.

And this was ALL before Zenon shot Aro.

What pushes of mine have been weird? Also this just isn’t how I play, I’m a more mechanical focused player and I never play on these sort of games so I don’t know where you’ve pulled this from?

I do find it kinda funny you’re suggesting shooting me after I suggested I would shoot you though

1 Like

idk it just seems in your nature

in regards to the first part one sec

But you haven’t disagreed with a single one of my reads? Iirc, you agreed with the Iaafr read

did i

Brad Lock town btw

2 Likes

Which is quite literally my main resd apart from the one on you and the one I have on May atm

Idk if it was you, it could’ve been it could’ve not been.
Do you disagree with it?

@ElizaThePsycho

You tell me if Wazza says this as wolf or not.

1 Like

Alright chat I am getting sleepy because I did wake up at 7 AM today. So I’m going to try to go to bed now. I’ll probably be around a little while longer because I am Bad At It. I will re-evaluate based on Aro’s flip… later, but I don’t think it changes the reads I gave much. Good night

not in particular it just
idk
i should probably reread it

gn ty for your service

2 Likes

she totally does

I stand by these words, no one gave me the reasoning I needed and like I said, it’s why I suspect May more now because they had almost no reason to shoot Aro yet did it anyway, it’s as if they were fishing for credit

1 Like

If I’m right I’m quitting mafia forever.

Because this will be my peak.

if wolves killed achro while he was wrong to cement his incorrect legacy then why am i the only one who was actually pushing his scumreads

if he died while wrong on everything and no one cares to push his scumreads wouldnt the scumteam just be some lhf like leafia/frostwolf who would probably kill him regardless of anything

i think leafia has been townier on content and by now if she was mafia i would have usually found a red flag so i would rather kill frostwolf who has been coasting the entire game and everyone is meta reading scum

2 Likes

I’m N1ing Zorvo next time i rand wolf