Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Ngl I think I now see why Achro was killed because now there’s no cohesion with the ITAs when he was the main advocator for holding a list for them

Consider this outing my strat

Oh, before I go, I should probably place a vote. I haven’t seen much discussion about VOTE: Frostwolf in comparison to my other top scumreads, so I want to get a wagon started there. Sleeby. Goodnight

1 Like

Jinx

why would frostwolf shoot aro tho

i guess aro in particular was the lowest hanging wolf but ehhhhhhh

VOTE: frostwolf

i refuse to clear people for shooting aro when that slot was the most dead in the water slot to exist in a game of mafia it didnt even have a player in the slot it was never recovering

4 Likes

I stole your thunder

and wanted to kill Aro earlier

Why does this apply to frost over may, by the way?

like frostwolf coulda shot brad which was part of achro’s explicit legacy and not aro who wasn’t

it applies to may as well but a bit less because she had the progression to shoot zorvo after making a huge ass case on him

i’m pretty sure at least one of them is mafia, and i might still go back to may but i want to see how this goes for a bit

especially because the killing achro thing applies more to frost too

1 Like

SIPPPPPPPPPPPP

Iaafr town lock

I don’t get it, I’d think the fact they were building up a shot on Zorvo just to back out last minute because they “felt they weren’t in scum meta” after making a long post about them being in town meta feels wrong to me, more so than a random slot shooting into it, while both look bad, May’s feels a lot worse to me

im starting to think arctics a wolf for not really re-evaling may off of her latest big readslist which honestly looks towny to me

I think this is wrong Achro is very smart and very capable of reeval. Also Brad town.

But so are you so.

Like Brad 1000% clear because Brad doesn’t bus like entering D2 on a teammate who could get subbed.

yes ive said this in reaction to the aro flip

brad gets a clear because he hates bussing

1 Like

Rawr it’s fighting time!

1 Like

I’m in catch up and not really reading current posts so if I’m saying things you said or agree with or changed pls ignore me

1 Like

I only occasionally see what’s directly above my posts when i post a new one