Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

then we agree to disagree? i don’t see what the issue is here. we both agree that the people who shot aro shouldn’t get cred but to varying levels. i don’t really think may is town right now, and i don’t really think frostwolf is town. these things aren’t mutually exclusive (right now)

you can read into this differently, like you could say that her shooting aro after wolfcasing zorvo might make her scum or the fact she had every excuse to shoot zorvo and shot aro instead might make her town
if i had to lean one way i would agree with you because i didn’t find her reasoning to reconsider the scumread on zorvo convincing (the thing about zorvo not TMI’ing himself scum so he must be town felt vaguely nonsensical to me) but there’s a different way of reading into it as i just said

that might be because i haven’t read it yet
i scrolled to the part about me and rolled my eyes wheni saw it was pretty much exactly what i expected them to say about me if they were mafia

I dunno
Town lean
Town lean
Town
Wolf

Hmmm. Arctic could be wolf I’m getting hard pinged by his posts on catch up. I think he only included a bussable wolf mate in this list and the rest are town

is this just w/w

i honestly have no particular reason to believe it’s w/w but its cool if it is

Mmmm you are so smart Magnus. 10 points for mind meld.

gth arctic’s just doing a classic fartic tunnel on may and they’re v/v

This wagon is so clean… big sad

1 Like

OH SHIT I GOT ONE!!!

2 Likes

This wagon is so fucking clean too.

Big sad.

FUCK YOUR SHOTLISTS ACHRO THEY MEAN NOTHING TO ME!!!

1 Like

Kill Leafia and Arctic next kthx

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like

I technically think Leafia town.

1 Like

Fuck i used mine.

I would’ve shot for the meme

Any prophetic dreams this game?

Hey thanks for posting this and that quote i remember thinking when i saw it yesterday that if Achro died N1 id side eye it as setting up the NK

With now having info that Achro was just wrong too…i am really sidewyeing the Leafia quote here

i don’t like this + the part on me but the rest of the post is fine i guess
i didn’t really disagree with the placements of the list pre-aro flip but now it’s very different so i would like to see how that changed things for may as well

well that’s disappointing

i regret this list
a bit

Okay i like physically can’t get through this back read…sigh

2 Likes

is it time for me to die for the crime of being wrong

oh also i was looking for who said this

so let’s add this person to the pool of “they would kill achro n1 anyway”

2 Likes

Is this the game where me and you finally have our friendship arc?

1 Like

Bark bark.