Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

That would be fun.

Guess that means I need to actually read.

Or select new person to follow. Eh.

1 Like

id rather not wagon arctic today

i think he is guilty of being wrong a lot but he still doesnt feel like a wolf doing it to me

that was actually part of the reason i considered o.kazo a likely wolf for awhile bc being at the eod at all was kinda weird but yeah idk

i do think you having this on your mind is towny though

1 Like

What is the example of a wolf doing it to you?

one without all the towny micromoments and investment in town’s direction d2 in arctics iso

lack of tmi on lol

idk i just like the tone and perspective in all of it but im always bad at articulating why i hvae these kinda towneads but me saying ‘tone/perspective seems obvtown’ has a high hitrate of being right imo

I’m Zenonogono

2 Likes

I think it’s disrespectful to expect Achro, or any other player for that matter, to have 100% always accurate reads all the time and to make fun of him the first time he doesn’t. He’s just a Mafia player who happens to have a lot of experience, but he isn’t psychic.

I would swap these two in my readlist, and then I’d bump up Dota and Zenon, and I’d drop Leafia for obvious enough reasons, but May’s readlist comes across as at the very least ‘sound’. On the other hand, I don’t think it’s particularly dramatic or hard to fake, but that would depend who’s in the scumteam.
I’m not the resident May expert, even if I turned into her once for a week.

@BradLand what’s your case?

2 Likes

Town lol

This line doesn’t hold up in my mind, but Arctic’s style of play more so resembles Netrunner and what I read of Pathological over B&F Mountainous, so the metaread supports it. w!Arctic hits like a bus.

1 Like

Town.

i still think its possible they’re w/w

1 Like

Namely in that w!May wouldn’t put three of his partners in scumreads, as an example. She doesn’t like bussing, but they aren’t allergic to it either. I think.

1 Like

Town town town lock town town never rescind town

town

zorvo
iaafr
dota
eliza
rajidae
jar
wazza
magnus
garfooled
brad?
min?

reasonably confident zorvo, min, garfooled and eliza to a lesser extent are spewed by aro which is why they’re all here

i still think leafia is town but i dont think i can justify keeping her alive since the main reason was achro’s read but that doesn’t seem to be faring too well in other areas

less confident townreads i’m placing for postgame cred

guava
maple

the problem with this list is that it basically just makes all the afk people mafia and even though there are probably a few in there i doubt it’s all of them so i think there is probably an aro busser or two

1 Like

SIPPPPPPPP

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this but don’t vote Arctic today.

He’s probably town.

3 Likes

the zorvo arctic towncore :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

i never thought i would see the day

2 Likes

Huh…i don’t know how i feel about this one