Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

This has to be TMI.

1 Like

Skill issue :p

Arctic as a wolf would have no reason to bring up something a wolf did to clear a villager to also prevent that villager from being shot by a player that could or could not be a villager.

Arctic as a wolf wouldn’t wanna clear me and would want me to get shot or at least I think so.

Also, How many posts I have left remaining mister kind counter?

You have a hundred-seven posts left. You’re fine.

see it’s really that easy
(yes i would absolutely let you die if i was mafia)

okay well anyway on that wonderful note i will be going to sleep goodnight chat

2 Likes

Nothing against his reads, he’s a good player.

This is a continuation because in the Pokemon Gen 2 Mash that happened earlier in the month there were 2 ITA phases where I wanted to shoot two different players that weren’t in the shotlists or had attention on them (Santygrass and Apoc) and Achro held me back from shooting them and pointed me to shoot BATMAN (town) in one of them (Which I did) and then Santy and Apoc ended up flipping

He did point to shoot Robyn who was mafia wish granter and I did, so he made up for that. But yeah that’s why I don’t go by shotlists anymore.

1 Like

@Zorvo
Who should I shoot?

Idk how else to explain it but I think her reads and what they are specifically and how she’s going about them (hard headed, really strict and doesn’t change as much) feels towny from her.

1 Like

Rajid is very likely to be town.
I dont think mafia would care who is lynched if two top poster are v/v

There was someone who posted less than me D1?
Unbelievable.

1 Like

Like I really would follow through with it if I was a bandit… The other three obviously would have forced this nightkill against my will.

I didn’t do this and now I’m in 2 relationships simultaneously hahaha send help i don’t know what I’m doing

1 Like

1000%

Hey Magnus question during my catch up you called Leafia wolf like 5 times why did you soft defend her here?

I would defs bus with my ita shot. Js. Especially Aro.

My reads on this list is

Meh
Town
Lean town
Lean town
Town
Town

Though so.

Eliza has been obv town since like post 5

This is probably towny actually. Huh.

Shoot Leafia pls

I hate this less but shoot Leafia pls