Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

What now may huh what now!

1 Like

I truly believe this is correct and Arctic is town so that changes things.

Leafia still outed though.

That isn’t a soft defence. A soft defence is when you try to protect someone without it being traced back to you. This is me making an observation that is contrary to my position, for the sake of maintaining an even argument.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean here but i like that we agree

Huh. You can shoot Wazza actually. Or Leafia lol

I can’t decide but I’m leaning town honestly…

But i think his reliance on the legacy of the dead is just really bad play in general.

Huh. Fuck.

Stop confusing me ahhhhhh

Indeed. Well i lock town read you so that’s a start cause i won’t tinfoil you like i usually do lol

LMAO

Nah idk I think I’m still gonna vote him

wdym first

Anyway uh
Yeah that’s. That’s a pretty good case in your favour
It’s time to reevaluate! (Or it would be if I didn’t have to go on stage in ehhhh 10 minutes? Just know that I’m much more doubtful on my scumread of you then before)

But also clearing Magnus and Brad strengthens my weak ass idea that Gar is scum… because Achro pog gamer…

I don’t really like this but also you’re like spewed town from Aro and I was townreading you anyway so idk what your angle is
Like normally I would say you’re trying to clear a scum buddy and then throw a townie under the bus even though they did the same thing but I’m 99.9% confident you’re town at this point so I’m confused

Literally why

Okay that’s…
I still think you’re shooting a townie there but it’s more understandable than Zorvo and Arctic

See I thought that too but did you read how Aro (flipped scum) interacted with it?
I doubt scum acts like that to scum because Aro basically lied to everyone about something that was blatantly obvious (aka saying ParticleMan wasn’t trolling)

That’s because there isn’t
There is no internal world I literally just say everything I think when I think it

I haven’t found anything scummy enough to push super hard :man_shrugging:t2:
Like I distrusted iaafr and I tried to put sus on them but I wasn’t confident so I didn’t push it too hard

I feel like I pushed ParticleMan with conviction though because I was confident in that until I realised I was just tunnelled because they were annoying me

It’s time to duel!

We have a postcap btw

1 Like

Maybe? I think they was pretty towny in my catch up though

How the fuck am i not in this list lol

1 Like

How many posts do i have left though

True but i really really dunno what I’m doing and I’m gonna fuck both of these up lol

1 Like

I think it’s a soft defense but you do this a lot so ignoring it.

I know.

But also I’m just really ignited by getting a read right so now I’m in happy spammy Zenon mode

(This is well within my town meta but I’m also aware of it so lol don’t trust it)

1 Like

Like no seriously like I’m fucking obv town here lol

1 Like

Poggies i almost just 100 posted in like 2 hours lol

All caught up. Yay!

1 Like

i think the problem here is a lack of shooty shooty bang bang

2 Likes