Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

post compilation of wazza posts before my internet dies

Yeah I don’t like wazza’s implicit defense of aro

1 Like

@italy @CRichardFortressLies are any of y’all here to process a shot

None of the posts you quoted are posts related to me defending Aro, my posts defending Aro was me calling out the push as being poor, it was founded upon nothing and it still was, now that we know he flipped scum, I still don’t trust the fact the push even began the way it did to begin with.

Yea I know the first part

Eliza, do you have any actual reads?

May scum

You scumlean

Based on these, and including the fact I agree with you on May atm especially, you want to shoot me over May? Can you explain that? I personally have my own reasoning back on when I would’ve rather have shot you despite suspecting Iaafr a lot more so I’m curious about yours.

1 Like

Guess not
I’d only shoot wazza if they were here to process so

May is consensus town so I don’t want to hero shoot

May has more people suspecting them than townreading them based on what I know, that…isn’t consensus town.

1 Like

I thought that everyone cleared them for the aro shot

Bruh what, literally the opposite.

The Aro shot is one of the most incriminating things!

2 Likes

That’s a you thing tho

Arctic agrees with me and most people haven’t interacted regarding it, no one has townread the shot because it would be stupid to do so. Aro was a scum slot that replaced out and was not finding a replacement based on how long it lasted, May comes in and randomly shoots them

2 Likes

Since you like to bring it up, do you not have any thoughts based on May’s shot on Aro? Clearly you suspect May yet despite the shot so assuming everyone “cleared them for the aro shot” is a little odd.

Leafia (2): Zenon, iaafr
Frostwolf103 (2): May, Arctic
Rajidae (1): Jar
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
Wazza (1): Zorvo
Arctic (1): BradLand

Not Voting (14): Jaiden, Frostwolf103, dota, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, Garfooled, Magnus, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min, Wazza

Shooting May here would be a crime.

1 Like

Why is that? I’m quite confident in May flipping scum atm so I’m curious.