Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Fun fact. I’m not playing badly.

1 Like

My TR on May

1 Like

yes

You are when you refuse to do anything and refuse to cooperate with me and just say “fuck you I’ll just call your posts wolfy Zorvo” think that’s fucking right??? Do you?

Zorvo VCA is the easiest shit for a wolf to fake. Solving into towns off of it and the Aro shot is easy to fake.

I still don’t know any of your thoughts.
You have been unproductive and unhelpful today Zenon so YES.
YOU ARE PLAYING BADLY.

Other then your obsession to remove me from the game what else do you have?

Probably

1 Like

what is tvt

Ignoring the fact I got both wolves and you only got one ok, you also have been lying in the early day when you said I defended Wazza which was a fucking joke

And here you go again being un-fucking-productive and instead of ramming yourself with your car into me how about you take a drive away and bring up some actually thoughts and start actually playing good and doing shit.

Town versus town.

1 Like

Unless your wolf, then just continue pushing me.

*You’re

Wanna join me on Zenon.
You joined me on Wazza and that paid off so?

And if Zenon was actually town, they would have probably be accusing me differently.
Maybe bringing up they think I bussed Wazza (yet Zenon keeps on purposely not mentioning Wazza) and Zenon would have brought up another person or two they think I would be partners with but haven’t.

Trust me I remember conflicting with Zenon and I don’t think this is town Zenon at all.

No

You know, actually be productive then just shouting “Zorvo is a wolf” “Zorvo is a wolf” “Ha Ha Look at me”

She would be more productive today if she was town and Arctic dying means my main defender isn’t there to have Zenon off of me and potentially accuse her of being wolf. I think she wanted this, I think she planned on this last day phase to kill Arctic and just tunnel me because she doesn’t know how to mimic her town game.

Then what stops you from being a wolf with Zenon?

Nothing.

But I don’t think either of you is wolf.

What do you think of her behaviour today with everything I just previously stated?

That you are worked up, and overreacting.

2 Likes

this is how i imagine dead chat

4 Likes