Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Name one thing Zenon provided today or has said today that doesn’t involve me?

Oh I didn’t even realize this. I was overreacting Kazo, you’re right my bad.
Still would be nice for Zenon to explain how they reached this conclusion though.

“Dying Demands” the only person you suspect as far as I can tell is me and I am town and no I don’t throw.

That’s not really that weird for me lol

Well not suddenly. They are tonally townie today.

False

Oh is this a today read? IMO that doesn’t work.

It’s like you can’t say that when you voted me initially today and pushed and shot me but didn’t bring up Eevee at all.

So the reason is false, Eevee wasn’t there at the time and it’s very fucking clear you didn’t wolf read Eevee anymore before that so saying it’s because of something Eevee done TODAY is a fucking lie because you didn’t wolf read them anymore before they even spoke.

@Jaiden
@fraZ0R
@min
@May
@dota
@guavagudetama

Opinions?

Correct! You didn’t mention anything until after I brought it up.
Didn’t you?

Nice to see I Froze you.

My vote shall remain on you then.

Well i man i explained why it was but here’s the thing Zorvo. You are taking advantage of others suspicions opportunisticlly right now to remove a voice against you that you didn’t care about before now and I’m playing the same way

People who believe this don’t have to say it out loud

wq

I most certainly did say that Eevee was towny lol

To what part xD

to the last one

I’m not going to give you a response beyond. I am not required to follow anyone certainly not someone who’s read on me changes daily depending if I’m pushing them or not

Pretty sure I said shooting Wazza was fine but one other person was a more immediate concern

Pretty sure i SRd them to

I’ve changed a lot Zorvo you don’t know me at all anymore

this is just a little strange to me lmao

You know what my reads are the best in this game outside Eevees

I did lol