Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

wazza you have giant balls scumcasing iaafr, automatic townread from me even tho i alteady am townreading you

4 Likes

Agree to Disagree.

I think if you shot is La or Na and you justify your shot it’s fine.

La being shooting someone very likely to be executed and could end up being an ML, perhaps a 50/50 chance or something another. (The point is to vote someone who is likely to be executed not who can be executed or who cannot.)

Na being shooting someone likely to not be executed but likely to be a wolf in your eyes. If you don’t think a majority can go for this or you don’t think your capable of pushing it, it’s a fine shot.

You know scratch what I said about Achro not bussing day 1.

I didn’t realize we had six fucking mafia.

If mafia play correctly they can play around with a good planned day 1 buss tbh.

I’m ngl I’m super exhausted from it because I reread it two times just for Iaafr to start posting again and not even being able to respond to it, it made me feel like it was entirely just wasted because now they can’t exactly comment on it which is something I like having done around my scumreads, having explanations for things usually helps me see another perspective but w/e.

I implore everyone to read it, or at least read as much of it as possible, I didn’t expect it to be that big nor did I expect it to take me so long.

4 Likes

Bro half your posts I be seeing something about you townreading someone.

I don’t think it’s AI, probably not a direct point on saying it but I just want to point it out because I noticed this.

Although you might always do this, it’s been awhile since we last played I believe.

Oh I can see it.

I just wanna see their response to why they believe Me Zorvo is a wolf.

I’ve read these posts, and I want to give you the response that you deserve, but I’ll need to do that… later. Your best point is about the contradiction between Iaafr’s readlist and general behaviour, you aren’t just seeing shadows here.

For what it’s worth, I agree with Dota in that this looks extremely good for you.

2 Likes

yeah i love making townrrads, i think i also joked that im townreading half the playerlist

You said you thought you townread half the playerlist, only to assemble a hitlist and decide that you didn’t really townread half the town.

2 Likes

+1
I like that someone noticed and is pushing that slot.
Iaafr was kinda pinging me a bit because the first time he mentions me is just ah “oh yeah people agree Zorvo is wolf meta I wanna vote him” and I didn’t really see anyone pushing on the guy or interacting with them which is eh.
Then he left as I await for their response so we will see.

exactly, you have a great memory

We’re looking for a replacement (again.) DM me if you’re looking for a spot.

2 Likes

@Marluxion
Come join me!
I know you missed me too!

2 Likes

who is it this time

Would you suggest this indicates that Iaafr and Eevee would be more likely W/W or W/V in the event of the former flipping evil? A case could be made for either; a wolf could’ve forgotten to keep a read consistent on their partner because they wouldn’t expect to be called out on it, but on the other hand an evil should be expected to think about their partners unduly and so w!Iaafr couldn’t reasonably forget about Eevee, this indicating they’re unaligned.

Better not be Arctic, I reached my 69th post for him.

1 Like

lol (7): Arogame123, eevee, Frostwolf103, Arctic, Leafia, Rajidae, Achromatic
Achromatic (4): Magnus, Jar, Garfooled, Jaiden
Arogame123 (3): BradLand, Zorvo, O.kazo
Garfooled (3): May, Zenon, dota
iaafr (2): guavagudetama, Wazza
May (1): ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (1): iaafr

Not Voting (4): Kork, Maple, lol, min

But let’s not talk about replacements because yada yada it no no yada yada bad bad.

2 Likes

Come join the Cool Kids everyone.
We need more members!