Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Solo-posts with votes don’t count for postcap usually

Would need to specify on this, already had to question how it works in the last hour of the day :wowee:

Actually, reading back on this post, gonna definitely hard disagree, their final posts had no meaningful content and are just…posts? Fluffposting at the start is something but fluffposting your final few posts is another thing.

1 Like

rip may wagon

2 Likes

I would like to think someone would’ve warned her at around post 140 or something in scumchat.

Didn’t notice till your interaction with Wazza and then me taking a re look at the votecount.

i am satisfied with the work i have done, i will put an alarm for 1 hour before EoD, see you then

2 Likes

When is EoD?

Funny how @iaafr liked this post despite them voting off of May onto Arogame and left Raji stranded after Raji went off Lol onto May.

2 Likes

Iaafr now just liking my post to spite me.
Lmao.

2 Likes

in 6.5 hours

1 Like

Out of respect for Arctic I won’t CFD onto May.
(Intentional misreading.)

I’ll be in bed. That’s like MidNight for me.

If it was tomorrow, I would be there because I stay up at that time on Friday’s and Saturday’s but when I work the next day I go to sleep at like 10:00ish.

And I work tomorrow so

Keep in mind that night times only last 12 hours as well.

Gives a new meaning to, “if it’s not 100%, it’s 18%”.
Achro’s not entirely incorrect. It isn’t reasonable to expect everyone to hold their shots, but it’s not fun to die while you’re away. A little consideration goes a long way in ensuring a friendly environment.

O.kazo’s ISO feels in-line with some of their previous town performances, so while I’m not happy with 13-posting it doesn’t spook me yet.
Nobody else is here.

Kork / Maple / O.kazo could all be town, given the degrees of suspicion on however many other players, all things considered.
Rule of 3.

O.kazo is in my town pile.

Maple feels clueless in a town way but thats a weak read.

Kork abandoned us but i doubt thats ai