Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

That’s what I’m likely gonna do.

Four days should hopefully be enough for the teams.

i think with the 3 player word match before the deadlines didnt have to be extended as long since people presumably planned for the timezones thing a lot better whereas here its sorta winging it with who you pick up

i didnt really account for this when i teamed with someone with a european timezone (i knew me and them could manage but adding onto that definitely made it harder for our team to functionally guess)

idk how long the phases were in the 3p word match but it should def be longer than that

4 Likes

I’ve been using three days per round this entire game, aside from extending it in Round 3 to four days.

The problem is that I really don’t wanna make the last two rounds last, like, a week each, but that might just have to be the solution here.

nyaaaaaaaa yeah Hazard is across the world from May and I so timezones are rough

4 Likes

I’ll dip

3 Likes

How did we survive

Through Bullshit

Litten :flushed: whay controversy am i in

The one where I won as Vortox

2 Likes

It was controversial with Hazzy,

1 Like

We gave up we couldn’t find words that were relevant

You gave up? You gave up and you advanced?

We kept submitting its just we couldn’t find relevant words

1 Like

We were trying! The entire time! Hazzy is just Australian! And Zug and I keep stupid hours!

1 Like

Oh okay. I thought you genuinely were like “yeah I surrender” and we still lost

We were trying but I also kept staring at the words at various points being like I should submit sometjint and then just Not Suvmitting for a while

1 Like

Litten you can’t submit “sometjint”, it’s not a real word.

I thought shouting/debate was gonna be free…