Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

I’ve had one happen before

1 Like

but you capped the total number at lower than that?

No one is near half that amount.

There is still another friggin’ round after this one.
Let me out of this cage.

2 Likes

man drinks poison, dies slow and painful death, complains

5 Likes

this doesnt work for me because sometimes i like to think about it for a long time but like im not taking days and stuff but i need more than like 5 seconds sometimes ya know

2 Likes

I’m just saying ash, you could end this at any time by declaring “Litten’s team” wins

3 Likes

pls don’t talk about mod communication or anything similar until the game is still running.

3 Likes

If you would have made 60 guesses in the initial time limit period, we couldn’t have stopped that. (but if you haven’t matched in said time limit, we probably would have counted only partial matches before the total number limit, to be fair to everyone.)

Starting a Word Match is the mod error

5 Likes

Word Match V: Friendship is ruined

5 Likes

not even necromancy is bringing my feelings towards whoever submitted [REDACTED] back from the dead

1 Like

I’m getting the sense that people aren’t going to clamoring for Word Match VI for a while.

2 Likes

How many players will Word Match VI have?

Not my problem.

1 Like

Well, it will probably be my problem because I’m trying to see if I can make a bot that can handle this stuff.

1 Like

making 4 player per team wordmash and plugging a bot in just so i can make everyone except me suffer

2 Likes

Utilitarians will note that “everyone except me” suffering is better than “everyone including me” suffering.

6 Likes

the bot watching me pick “sayPOISONnextword” as my totally legitimate word

4 Likes

I have very bad news for you regarding the word acceptance process.

1 Like