World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

due to playful ash can’t attack more than our current health as well, so they can’t instantly kill us all

2 Likes

oh true we just all have to perma shield for the entire game

honk shoo mi mi mi dawg fuck that

1 Like

im going to put this right after Devil’s bargain in the OOO

I will resolve this damage right before Daeron’s Life Link

This will be resolved after every damage instance Squirrel does. If he were to die from damage but also heal enough from this to survive, in the combat step, he will survive

This will check for the least HP right after Stockpile grants bonus Energy in the OOO

if any player would like to concede they’re allowed to i won’t Blue's Clues them out of it

i would just either kill their character or if that hurts another player’s win chances i would just turn them into a dummy that sits there and waits for game end

like genuine question

atp its whose fighting for second

and as ricky bobby said

if you aint first
yer last

4 Likes

this game is possibly more scuffed than singers fm but less than 2raab 1

4 Likes

which means its iconic

4 Likes

so who wants to concede,

2 Likes

i love it! it feels like a game of commander. everyone does all their wacky shit until it breaks

4 Likes

Yea pretty much

1 Like

Aye

2 Likes

I am obligatorily, of course, the next time this is ran, submitting a more busted version of quasi stellar obliterator
I loved this power

4 Likes

it is so funny but it also makes the host create a fuckton of powers

4 Likes

I am immediately submiting this to the public archive

4 Likes

what should i call it

1 Like

I’m having it draw powers equal to the number of opponents next time

3 Likes

if there is an unanimous decision to call the game of course i cant and wont deny it

if people keep wanna playing its their right

i dont wanna make a poll and ping people coz i dont wanna call out people for voting no / put them on the spot

3 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

yea exactly lol

1 Like

Truly a Daeron moment.

2 Likes