World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

i am calling it quasi-stellar obliterator. this name is perhaps too dramatic but its funny

2 Likes

If anybody would like to not be pinged any more / asked to submit actions let me know (privately or publicly). You could then essentially think of it as you being done with the game, its joever, you can go home. For the other players - the game continues and I would count your slot as holstering all actions

@Aleph @Marshal @Ash @Daeron @Squirrel2412 @Zone_Q11

(you would not be moderated for flaking if that’s a concern)

3 Likes

So I either defend for exactly 50% (rounded up) or for 0

Epic

3 Likes

“Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

2 Likes

i am the best to ever do it

2 Likes

the gameplay loop of that is pretty fun, i was thinking for the next game i give everybody a quasi stellar obliterator? but it might get too much, and id like to let daeron keep his unique power. this can be quite fun i think, provided im well-prepared with a deck of bad mutations

3 Likes

good luck with your deck of 50 powers

2 Likes

you will need every single one

2 Likes

i would also just make them draw 1 power and give it to someone if everyone has one tho

1 Like

shouldnt you want the deck that contains good mutations because if theyre only bad mutations they’re the ones that suck right

3 Likes

they should be all either good or all bad

either one is fine, both balanced

i was thinking a good quasi stellar obliteator too hahah. worried if it might get a ton. but if i make the powers simple it could be nice, i think

but daeron’s ability here is purposefully giving bad powers

2 Likes

i would like to keep the choice. choice is very fun. thats why roguelike games are successful when the game tells u “heres 3 options, pick 1”. it feels pleasant to choose

3 Likes

Daeron 2 had:

i forgot that

@Squirrel2412 has the damage of his Basic attacks permanently increased by 3

2 Likes

Zone_Q11 has used Cursed soul on @Daeron targetting Bounty:

Cursed Soul is now out of the game (for now) as Daeron 1 has already used it

1 Like

btw in case you interpreted the games rules as: “every player mutates every round after round 3” - thats not how i interpret them

it just says this, it definitely sounds like 1-shot to me

apologies if i wrote misleading stuff in my host posts that implies there would be multiple good mutations, i dont recall doing so but its possible

i concede

2 Likes

I thought the cap of health was 100 lol i just give up

3 Likes

sorry for not making that clear, it was a lot to deal with :sweat_smile:

1 Like

technically, If ash kills me before any of yall, you have a fighting chance because they can, at modt, do dmg of 1/4 of ur health

1 Like

half rather, but still

1 Like