World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

i dont concede but im not submitting actions

2 Likes

@Aleph @Marshal @Daeron @Ash @Zone_Q11 @Squirrel2412

Technically I shouldn’t be revealing this but I feel like it’s relevant since I have full info on the game state

To let you know to make a decision since stuff is unknown to people and there were some misunderstandings

Ash, Squirrel and Ishmael are in a deal where they can’t attack each other until the 3 of them are the last surviving players. Only Squirrel can attack every player for 2 damage max

They can’t break the deal unless they all unanimously agree

There are no more good mutations in the deck, so those can’t give you an out to beat Ash

The only way to harm Ash is Daeron’s Quasi-obliterator Cannon

Otherwise it will come down to 2v1, Ash vs Squirrel and Ishmael, and until that happens they can’t attack Ash

4 Likes

ok so the game is over

3 Likes

yeah lol

id rather it not just be me and squirrel trying pointlessly to fight here

3 Likes

yeah as i said theres no mathmatical way to win

2 Likes

just fuckin call it dawg

2 Likes

I’d definitely say so, but if anyone other than Ash wants to play it out I don’t wanna refuse them

1 Like

@Squirrel2412 you are the last choice

1 Like

and daeron

1 Like

hasnt kyo said they

1 Like

yea idk if that counts but

1 Like

daeron wanted to keep playing but he parsed the rules as good mutations happening every round which im not parsing them like that

1 Like

ftr none of the bad mutations will be “you lose the game” or stuff like that. they’re all on the same power level as the previously given ones

i do think ash is mechanically guaranteed to win

Even then, Parasite basically doubles my health, so I’d win off the Round 9 Clause.

1 Like

noooopers it does not

1 Like

it doesnt reduce inc dmg at all

1 Like

Oh, I cannot read.

1 Like

i thought that parasite is forever shut off due to null zone

but i could be wrong

1 Like

my sanity if null zone didn’t exist

4 Likes