World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

NYAAAAAAAAAAAA “solve open problem to get a day vig”

3 Likes

One of these days, I will submit stuff for this game on time.

4 Likes

buh

3 Likes

Relatable

3 Likes

Sleepy willow forgor

4 Likes

/spend 1 energy to attack Willow for 1 damage

3 Likes

When is this starting

1 Like

this being round 2 of bidding

1 Like

are we waiting on anyone to bid?

1 Like

Willow turned off her notifications

@ElizaThePsycho (no rush, just reminding you about this game in case you forgot :P)

5 Likes

Alright gang ill be taking over as the host (for the record im not joking, Willow agreed to it)

@aleph @Daeron @Ash @Marshal @Squirrel2412 @Zone_Q11

Could you please resend me your round 1 bids?

Also ill naturally no longer be a player, so if any onlooker wants my spot on the table theyre free to take it

5 Likes

Oh yeah - just invite me to the forum PM you have with Willow

2 Likes

Ill write an OOO shortly

Also - that math equation ability from Ash will be given a cooldown. He said there was a miscommunication. If ud like to change your bids to reflect this let me know. Ill change it to whatever he originally submitted it as

1 Like

@Aleph
@Daeron
@Ash
@Marshal
@Squirrel2412
@Zone_Q11

the following powers will be reworked (to their original submissions)

Old:

Call Option: At the start of the game, M becomes the sum of all Energy costs for powers (variables are 0). Spend 20 Energy and submit a value X greater than (M / 3). Then, you regain Health equal to [(Y - X) - (M/3)], where Y is all Energy that is spent on powers this turn.

New:

Call Option: Once all cards have been written and claimed, set M as the sum of all Cards’ Energy costs (variables are 0).

When this card is played, spend 20 Energy to write a value X such that X > M / 3. Sum up the total Energy cost of all cards played during that turn. For every Energy that this sum exceeds X by, regain (X - M / 3) Health.

After use, this card cannot be used again for three turns. If the condition for activation is not met, this cooldown is reduced to one turn.

Old:

Replication: Spend 15 energy and target a player. If that player targets you with a power, that power’s effects are negated and you gain a copy of that Power that disappears upon activation (or at the end of the next round for non-activated powers). If this does not negate anything, gain a Strike; when you have 3 Strikes, this power and anything created by it vanish. This power cannot replicate itself.

New:

Replication: The host will not say when you have played this card until its activation or at the end of the turn.

Spend 15 Energy to select a player. If that player targets you with an ability (either single-target or multi-target), negate all effects of that ability and gain a single-use copy of their card. This card cannot be copied in this manner.

If that player does not target you during the turn, gain a Strike. At 3 Strikes, burn this card and all cards created by it.

if you’d like to make changes in your bids to reflect these changes feel free to do so

also if anybody else has powers that they worded differently let me know

ill be making OOO shortly, could possibly do some minor tweaks to make them work together, i hope nothing major, and i’ll accept feedback

i’d like to get the game started ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

Order of Operations: (bookmark this post)

1. Start of round

1. Quasi-stellar Obliterator procs first, drawing mutations

2. Give everybody Energy equal to their current Health

3. Stockpile procs here to give bonus Energy

4. Absorb Energy procs here to give bonus Energy, and reduce Energy

2. Declare Actions

1. Final Gambit gets first priority on the final round

2. Cursed Soul procs next

3. Power U- wait this is just dragon install what the fuck procs next

4. Devils Bargian procs next

5. Declare your actions by spending Energy or Burning yourself. You will pay the Health price during Burn Calculation

3. Damage Calculation

1. Replication procs first, checking if it negated anything

2. Call Option gives the user Health

3. Combat damage is calculated

4. Chrono Shield procs here, preventing all combat damage you take

5. Absorb pain triggers next, calculating combat damage you took (Note: If you have Chrono Shield, Absorb Pain has no effect, as Chrono Shield makes you immune to combat damage)

6. Parasite procs here, if a player is killed by another via combat damage

4. Burn Calculation

1. Burn yourself in case you paid it as a cost to activate an ability

2. Excess Shields burn the user here (after Block to Burn happens)

3. Chrono Shield activates here from the previous round

4. Defensive Overload burns the user here if relevant (on top of the normal Excess Shields; double the burn damage)

5. End of Round

1. Host reveals whether Replication was played

2. Stockpile procs here to calculate leftover energy

if you have any feedback let me know!

2 Likes

i would like to give everbody a chance to change their bids to reflect these changes, and then we continue :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

well no, i should put a timer so it doesn’t drag

12 hours from this post

3 Likes

also i should think of what upgrade does the power-U thingy does now for each power, so that i’m not biased and influenced while the game is ongoing. i’ll keep it a secret so its a surprise

1 Like

gift: Mutation deck incoming

2 Likes

alright done

im sorry if the upgrades are too weak or too strong. its a lot of freedom over a game ive no experience balancing. i went with my gut :P

1 Like