Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

did ash ever explain what the benefits of inspecting the corpse even did

a 45% chance each turn to be able to learn subpar info would suck, i believe

May: Vote Zone
Zone: Complains
Bionic: Zone AtE. Vote Zone
Luna: Zone seems legit. Vote Bionic
Zone: Gotta self-pres lest I get accused of throwing. Vote Bionic

Like, I can say I would’ve voted No Exe had Bionic not voted, but considering I am the suspect of at least three players (of which one is dead), this is worthless.

–also, “we”, huh? “Zone and Luna.” Nice “we” indeed.
Oh, who is that in the opposition? “May and Bionic.” Nice “you” indeed.
Oh, who were not voting? “Everyone else.” …guys, I get that y’all don’t want to play anymore -not even I want to- but at least try to act as if you guys are playing the game, will ya?

1 Like

Get “some information” of the body.
Do you now see why this system is a piece of garbage?

could you ask if you could perform a lower skim of brak’a corpse for less stamina usage
seeing if they died to a slash or blunt force or something thats sticking out of them?

An Item Space has been claimed!

2 Likes

there we go then

The MDR of examining a body is 11; success or fail is a 50-50.
Success gives “some information”, which most likely won’t entail any information of the killer.
(Heck, it’ll probably say “slash wound from a knife” or smth.)
I have been stuck wasting T2 and T3 examining this piece of carcass, only to roll 10 and 7.
I now have 8 Stamina; I’m going to examine this corpse one more time and examine my own wounds, and I bet this will still give me useless information. Because if my avatar is blind enough to not witness Brak’s murderer and my assailant, then there is no fucking way he can learn anything useful from examining any bodies.

Hippo probably got it, then? He’s not in proximity chat because he’s on an item spcae?

1 Like

Nah your actions were completely understandable. Marluna’s were… fine. But everybody else didn’t seem to want to kill Bionic, but they abstained anyway because… IDK. That’s who I’m mad at. You’re in the clear, we agree on this

1 Like

me and kii teleported to snatch it from him

1 Like

Wait you teleported?

1 Like

yes
magickally

1 Like

Your actions have been 100% reasonable. I don’t begrudge you for a thing you’ve done, mafia or town, you’ve been perfectly reasonable the whole way through. I still kind of believe you’re a wolf because you were the only one with the person who died, but if you’re town, there’s nothing you really could’ve done to assuage these suspicions, you were framed perfectly.

1 Like

'm not quite sure how zone didnt see absolutely anything
if the killer sent a minion or something wouldnt zone at least see it kill brak

I think it might be a system thing…

1 Like

…can you elaborate

I’m gonna ask Ash, but I think we just straight up can’t see who killed somebody even if they die in front of us, because of game system constraints. Like the game wouldn’t super work if we could see who did any given murder

I just asked: if somebody killed tutuu in front of me right now, I wouldn’t see anything

thats