Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

Bionic has been executed.

He was Town.

You are Link from The Legend of Zelda.

Action:

[The Master Sword]: A sword that bears the weight of great karmic destiny, tied to the lifeblood of its wielder. Many a hero has overcome many an evil with this legendary weapon by their side.

You may use 4 Stamina to deal 3 Hearts of damage to someone in a neighboring space. After using it, you will need to wait three turns to allow it to recharge.
If you kill a town member with this ability, the weight of your guilt will extend this cooldown to eight turns.

Turn 3 Flavor

“…she’d thought up an idea for sneaking the good wine out of the cellar. It wasn’t a revolutionary plan - knock over a torch to distract the guard, sneak into the cellar, grab the wine, and sneak out - and she’d skipped the part where she actually confirmed that every part (or any part) would be suitable or viable, but far more than the wine, that girl needed a victory over her grandfather for once. So began her desperate act of rebellion.

“It immediately fell apart when she knocked over the torch and accidentally set fire to her dress. And after the guard hurried her into a fountain, she was brought before her grandfather to explain why in the world she’d attempted ‘such a stupid plan for such a stupid thing’. He was mad enough about the incident that he had two of the guards bring his infamous chair - that gnarled entanglement of wood, hacked from the Great Deku Tree itself by an ancestor of his - to scream at her from.

“That girl is strong, but the old man is stronger and far more used to being a monster than she is to dealing with monsters. We were made to stand in that room for hours upon hours, watching his tirade of insults and cruelty and anger crash upon the girl’s stone-cold face, slowly eroding it away piece by piece, ounce by ounce, until every bit of her self-worth was crushed to dust upon the stone floor. And even then, that man wasn’t satisfied with his power trip. He got up from his chair and, without laying a finger on her, tore her apart like a wolf seizing upon fresh meat. It was miserable to watch; it must have been infinitely more miserable to endure.

“At some point, as his back was turned, one of my guards secretly snuck over and cut the wooden support for that chair. We did not stop him. And once that old man finally finished with his granddaughter, he sat back down on the chair, and it cracked, snapped, crumbled from underneath him. The most powerful man in Hyrule was sent tumbling to the ground.

“I took the brunt of his fury as the man who helped him back to his chambers - it’s my duty as head of the Royal Guard to not let that ire to fall upon anyone else - and was thus privy to all the nasty things he’d somehow ‘held back on’. It is not my place to say that he needed to be taken down a peg, but he certainly wrote a strong argument.

“As I left with him that night, in a final glance back, I saw the girl’s eyes shine for the first time in potentially ever, starstruck by the guard that did what she could not. I believe that switching out her knight to being that guard would do a great deal for her morale. Given the importance of the princess’ well-being to the survival of Hyrule, I do feel it necessary that she feels that she has an ally in her corner. I will raise the idea with Wilia tonight.”

- Excerpt from the diary of Teponas

1 Like

No one has died. Turn 3 starts now and ends 2024-07-07T19:00:00Z.

I will send out people’s current locations later tonight.

Taking the opportunity to say that you are not allowed to send people the “current location” maps I give you.

The location of Brakuren’s death, alongside their identity, has been revealed.

Town

You are Link from Majora’s Mask.

Actions:

[Fierce Deity Mask]: To take the eyes of another grants great insight. The namesake mask provides no such insight, instead being the source of great evil. Your Fierce Deity Mask fights that evil with its own, granting you tremendous power at the cost of poisoning your body with its malice.

You may use 8 Stamina to wear the Fierce Deity Mask, allowing you to target anyone on the map and instantly pull them to your location using your upgraded Great Fairy Sword.
The great toll wearing this mask takes on your body means that once used, you must wait at least five turns before using the mask again.

Due to the Spring’s influence, you cannot use this ability within two tiles of the Spring of Eternity until Turn 6.

No one has died. Turn 4 starts now and ends 2024-07-08T22:00:00Z.

An Item Space has been claimed!

Tutuu has called an Emergency Trial.

This chat will be open until the end of Turn 4.

Reminder on rules:

Your Proximity Chats will remain open concurrent to this Trial, and Turn 4 actions are still due 2024-07-08T22:00:00Z.

1 Like

I hit it because im with May and our chat got turned off because we’re on an item space and i didnt know what to do so i wanted to use it to talk @May

(And potentially more things :smiling_imp:)

Me and May are on the temple. Where are u guys?

1 Like

(there is no dead body, everyone has a 1-shot emergency meeting button)

didnt realise being without may for 1 minute constituted an emergency

2 Likes

Im a simp what can i say

We are supposed to get down from the temple but there was a change of plans on how to do that and i wanted to get in touch coz i didnt wanna get separated

1 Like

I was just gonna use the way we’d planned, because it works every time and you’re low HP, but I suppose you could use the extra energy to heal? IDK

It’s up to you ultimately

You’re the one who could die

The wind tunnel isn’t strictly necessary, it’s technically more efficient for me to do whatever with 2 energy and then use all 8 tomorrow to get down, cause the tunnel stops being active after tomorrow, but if I use the wind tunnel then you have 3 energy to spend today and use your action if you want

1 Like

You and Atlas gonna reach the top of the mountain tomorrow?

Sorry these are a lot of long words and are going over my head :sweat_smile:

Lets just get to the tower asap. What is the way to do that?