Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

Does no exe win if it has the most votes?

Invest

1 Like

VOTE: Someone

It does but its not possible

VOTE: Marluna

@Atlas if you clear everyone else from being mafia with marluna based on proximity chains, i think you should vote someone

Gamers, let’s do some gaming.
I’m alleging that Someone is a weird ninja murder person idk.

kiiruma is right. This feels too easy

I really hope that I’m not just overthinking things and it’s just this easy lol

1 Like

someone is mafia ima iso him hard tmrw

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

The Votes

Marluna (4): Someone, Atlas, tutuu, Hippopablompoyeetus
Someone (2): Kiiruma, N.1

Not Voting (2): Marluna, May

Marluna has been executed.

She was Town.

You are Link from Tears of the Kingdom.

Action:

[Ultrahand]: Aided by the first king of Hyrule, you wield the ability to manipulate the world around you to your whim, crafting contraptions greater than the sum of their parts.

You may use 1 Stamina to summon one of the following Zonai devices with the following probabilities:

- Fan: 50%
- Small Wheel: 20%
- Big Wheel: 20%
- Steering Stick: 5%
- Rocket: 5%

Alternatively, you may guarantee a specific Zonai device by using the following amounts of Stamina:
- Fan: 2 Stamina
- Small Wheel: 5 Stamina
- Big Wheel: 5 Stamina
- Steering Stick: 8 Stamina
- Rocket: 8 Stamina

You may draw for parts up until two hours before the turn ends. You may carry up to 10 parts at a time, after which you will no longer be able to draw new parts.

Using these parts, you may submit a Unique Action combining these parts into a mechanism. All parts are single-use only and cannot be used in multiple mechanisms.
1 Like

No one has died. Turn 5 starts now and ends 2024-07-10T02:00:00Z.

The Shrine at this location has been used.

Final Flavor

We often speak stories of the princess and the knight who, through their legendary heroics, seal the darkness that corrupts Hyrule again and again across millions of millenia. It is a tale as old as time itself.

But let us end with a story where such heroics dissipated in the face of that great evil, where the agents of the Goddess were infiltrated by the Evekiller’s influence and systematically annihilated. With their demise, the Evekiller’s malice has begun to infiltrate the island, sinking it back into the ground.

Perhaps in another era, the Goddess shall take back her land. But such is not this story’s finale.

3 Likes

Congrats to @Atlas and @tutuu for winning!

3 Likes

gg

1 Like

huh what happened