Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

You didnt sign your posts so i cant really parse that information sorry

The first post of my slot that was a wall post was me
D1 was entirely me
D2 was entirely my partner

1 Like

So? That doesn’t make both of them genuine.

That doesn’t matter.

You obviously have no experience with me if you think that.

Otter is the most likely wolf of the people voting me right now for trying to make something NAI, possibly even villagery, seem wolfy. In fact, VOTE: Otter

That doesn’t mean it can’t be AI.

So? What’s your point? Look at almost any recent game of mine and you’ll see that it’s something I do as town.

It literally is. At least partly.

Ummm, you just got done saying I’m obviously town basically. How am I not higher?

You have no idea how much I enjoy being a wolf and how long it has been since I’ve been a wolf, have you?

Wolfy post. Says someone is most likely a villager. Still wants them executed. You’re going to feel really dumb for wolfreading me when I flip villager.

I do it as villager a lot too.

You can’t apply your meta to other people. It never works.

That’s just stupid when I’m obvious town. How many times are you going to misread me before you learn that you can’t read me to save your life Abi?

I don’t think about my posts regardless of alignment.

[quote=“otterpopd, post:415, topic:6421”]

Something only a wolf would point out while trying to get someone misexed. Seriously, if Otter isn’t exed today, town collectovely has a skill issue. They have very clear agenda here that never comes from town.

I would be a bit more understanding if it wasn’t for the fact that she’s wolfread me every game we’ve both been villagers in for months now and never learns from that.

Literally every single game lately.

That doesn’t make me a wolf. I play mostly by gut and reactions. I don’t put a lot of thought into my play. It isn’t ai.

Look at my wolfgames and do I look like I’ve been enjoying myself throughly this game?

Very well

I dont really know how to read anyone here, maybe jail at best, otherwise my reads will probably be =rand at best on these player names. I need to know the person very well (like outside of mafia) to get a feel for any better reads, generally

Or maybe ive just played enuff to the point that everything just seems nai to me

honestly my wim is like super duper low
so lets see
tutuu town

1 Like

not moving them up in poe tho

1 Like

rhea if you are wolf i will paypal you 5 dollars idc

Rhea town. I forgot to read. Keep falling asleep. Let me try.

i guess you do make a point here

keep posting more so i can hopefully find you as town soon leaf… i like the self defense here honestly ignoring my read on you

hi im back for a. bit

Welcome back.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#453

Leafia (3): otterpopd, jail, PrincessAbigail
PrettyPrincess (3): Kiiruma, joycat, Rhea
joycat (2): PrettyPrincess, RoseRedWitch
otterpopd (1): Leafia

Not Voting (2): tutuu, IcetFeelsPain

This is a towny post.

You do realize that if they’re a wolf and you’re town,then they know you’re not a wolf, right? So it isn’t ai.

My current reads, roughly ordered to make them a bit easier to parse:

• RoseRedWitch t
  • PrincessAbigail t
  • joycat t
  • otterpopd lt
  • jail lt
  • tutuu lt
  • IcetFeelsPain lw
  • Kiiruma lw
  • Leafia w
  • PrettyPrincess w

I haven’t been looking in on partnerships very thoroughly, so my PoE isn’t very structured at the moment, but here are are additional thoughts on pairings throughout this list:

I don’t think PrettyPrincess goes after Icet in the way she has if they are paired, and I agree with Abigail that PrettyPrincess has appeared paired with Leafia on multiple occasions here.

Kiiruma and Icet are not particularly strong wolfleans, I think they are fairly neutral slots at the moment in comparison to my stronger wolfreads, but I class them as “lean wolf” because they are more likely than random chance to be wolf.

RoseRedWitch is extremely pure and isn’t trying to ride off being a newbie in a way that a partner would strongly encourage thorn to do as wolf. It had an opportunity and the expectations here to do absolutely nothing and get away with it, and thorn has distinctly decided not to do that, instead giving thoughts that feel natural and also very smart. I would never vote it today, and it would take a serious change of pace for me to start wolfreading thorn.

The early joycat wagon was based on very weak reasons. The way they interacted with themselves in thread early on was pure and the contributions they’ve made since are substantial and towny. It feels like PrettyPrincess was trying to stir up townies on their wagon, and I think her and otterpopd are fairly unpaired. Neither strikes me as the type to stack on a wagon with their wolf teammate.

Kiiruma and tutuu are fairly unpartnered. Icet and PrettyPrincess are also unpartnered from Icet’s side. Icet likely has his partner in his townreads if wolf, and so I think the most likely players there are jail or otter, not Leafia. That’s about all I have off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Oh we are doing this again…

Cause they aren’t jokes tbh