Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

That’s exactly why I find it towny. Wolves don’t like to look too confident on townies’ alignments. They aren’t a perfect judge of “if I were town, would I know this person is town”, so they usually play it safe. Otterpopd is distinctly not doing that.

I can make it worse

Should i make it worse?

1 Like

Genuine yes.

But I’m not applying it here cause i actually didn’t want to tunnel Leafia emotionally but on content which aligns more with wolf Leafia in my head

And yes i scum read Leafia a lot both correctly and incorrectly

1 Like

Love you 2 uwu

1 Like

Yummy yummy wolfy wolfy Bork for me more woof woof

1 Like

I decided to make it worse

I am now… the permanent sip

I have to admit this is a very villagery post. Going to give it a townlean.

Everyone is different Rhea. Not all wolves play the same way.

That doesn’t mean that nothing is alignment indicative. Most wolves, in my experience, prefer not to make themselves too confident in a town player’s alignment, because they don’t have the real thoughts to gain that confidence, and they are afraid of seeming like they have too much information.

Leafia seems unpaired with otterpopd.

Its very cathartic to have someone else be all solvy and act like an adult and i get to act like my inner kid. I needed this … Mental healing … For the soul … Skibbidy

Stop it right now. You do this every single game and I’m starting to get sick and tired of it. Learn to read me already! You used to be able to, but then suddenly midgame you got it into yourhead that I’m alwys a wolf no matter what. No matter how many times you’re wrong, you always read me wrong. You never learn. You need to take your own advice that yousaid last gameand apply it.

2 Likes

I’m glad, but remember to be independent, too. It’s not good for you to rely too much on others! I prefer to play with people who are willing to challenge me and my reads. My home site tends to get complacent. Everyone has been great about that here so far, and I appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

I’m aware of that but that also doesn’t mean everything is ai as well.

I think town leaf

2 Likes

hey uh. you have literally no reason to know this. but lol. lmao.

my home site is infamously bus-happy, don’t clear me off of this this is just Wrong

No one is clearing you for being tunneled on a villager Otter.

Yummy yummy

This is NAI btw this is how Leafia attacks me and tries to get me off her as both alignments

And also it’s just wolfy and bad

I’m not saying that you wouldn’t bus (though I don’t think you would in 9v2 mountainous, that is generally a bad idea). I’m saying you don’t seem likely to immediately join the same wagon as your wolf teammate with little reasoning.

This doesn’t strike me as something somebody would say joining a wagon that their teammate started extremely early on D1. It’s not clearing, it just makes you less likely to be a wolf with PrettyPrincess.