Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

you weren’t talking to my head, but I’ll elaborate for my pov:

given the stance you take toward the wagons at the time (TR top wagon, wolfread the two cws) and since I think the cws are villagers (myself + leafia) this is a very hands-off way of letting the wagon on your townread go forward while giving yourself a lot of options to swing to in the future

granted you do end up dropping princess in your reads, but it’s left ambiguous as to why you’ve dropped them down. + you never ended up moving off of our wagon it essentially just gives you a way out of the argument that you didn’t really defend your townread who was being wagoned

this was posted after you asked, however it also fits as you’re following consensus again; we’re placed at null and Leafia has been elevated to villager (what caused that btw?)

it just feels like you’re taking consensus and shifting it a little bit to push whatever agenda fits + since I don’t see the “purity” everyone else sees in your posts I think you’re wolfy. D1 I also suspected you a little bit because of your tone/phrasing but I dropped that because it’s reasonable given it’s your first fm game

despite that though I think you’re probably unpaired with tutuu who I also wolfread so :coffee: and I have something to discuss in hydra chat eh
-:swan:

you also step into abbi’s “hard defend one another” thing without trying to ensure that all slots are one that you’re fairly confident in being villagers which is suspicious
-:swan:

no lol
I meant “Many of Kii’s posts are about the 3 main wagons yesterday”.

-:coffee:

1 Like

No. I genuinely found you wolfy; I simply exaggerated it somewhat.

-:coffee:

i was talking about myself. i guess maybe it isnt clear lol

i mean

id like to know why because specifically i asked this because i didnt like the read on you because of the reasoning

so i was asking for clarification

mmm

born to be doomed

@tutuu
@Leafia
@jail
@joycat
@Rhea
@RoseRedWitch
@Kiiruma
@PrincessAbigail

pinging everyone srry, we have 45 minutes left and this is the state of the wagons

1 Like

can we talk

what do people finding towny abt kii

VOTE: jail

omgus

I don’t TR / SR Kii but that’s why they’re in my POE

TUTUU HIIIII

1 Like

DO YOU HAVE A READSLIST

/ POE

Alright, I’m back for a little while.

Looking back through the context of when you asked, I’ve changed my mind. I had mixed you up with Icet and thought that you had said you didn’t particularly townread me, so asking about tutuu’s read struck me as odd: it potentially felt like a wolf calling out a partner’s bad read on a townie. Now that I look at it, though, you did townread me, and so it makes sense that you would inquire as to the read’s source.

1 Like

hello penguin

nope, my reads unchanged sorry

i think leafia town rhea wolf

rest i dont have an opinion

Good timing. I have a bit of a blind spot on Kiiruma and I do not have much time before I have to leave again. Could you summarize your case on him for me?

Oh, I didn’t read fully through. Fair enough. I’m going to look back through his posts myself, then.