Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

I can actually see you / Kii / jail / joycat all flipping wolf but you can all 4 be LHF which is kinda :wowee: not ideal

And Rhea… they can be scum but with everything that happened D1 I still don’t want to go them today

I was rlly confused about why Abi put rose in their towncore before but now I’m looking at it and it makes a lot of sense

new readslist

town
icet
abi
rose

rhea

tutuu
jail
joycat
kii

I forgot leafia existed um

1 Like

I actually don’t think leafia is town I just dont think they kill otter

kill list today

This whole interaction struck me as odd at the time, though acceptably towny for early-game standards. It’s still the most substantial thing I can find in Kiiruma’s posts in terms of alignment-indicative content. The read on tutuu was out-of-place, the read on PrettyPrincess is hedgy, I could absolutely make a wolfcase here.

Aforementioned hedgy PrettyPrincess read.

It’s strange to see the tutuu read here phrased very differently from all of the other PoE slots. It makes him potentially partnered with tutuu, and I would absolutely look toward Kiiruma if tutuu is a hit. However, outside of that context, I think the scumcase on Kiiruma is weak… though the towncase is as well.

In short, I agree, he’s a null slot. There are better targets to go for right now, though.

1 Like

By the way, this reaction to my entire case does not help tutuu’s case whatsoever in terms of looking like a wolf attempting to project confidence to push agenda onto a slot they perceive as “official” and “strong”. It strongly reinforces that case, in fact, and makes me feel comfortable voting him.

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

perish

I said this but I really don’t remember why :wowee:

yes?
-:swan:

not voting yet tho since they’re technically l-1 with abi existing

well tutuu rhea probably arent ww

1 Like

You first.

1 Like

hello thread

after talking with Cat, tutuu looks like they went into antispew since jail’s recent vote
like. they heart that vote, they barely address rhea’s case, and they now drop most of their reads, when they previously had an actual list, and are now giving short unmeaningful responses

i’d vote here but hammer

-:coffee:

1 Like

I really do not like having to play around hammer like this.

2 Likes

nobody does it’s demoralizing

tutuu are you giving us the middle finger

-:coffee:

1 Like

i’ll see you guys in hell …

1 Like

such as who?
-:swan: