Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

Rose, I’m nota wolf and that’s irrelavent anyway.

Your lying and you know your lying

tutuu (5): RoseRedWitch, jail, Rhea, IcetFeelsPain, Leafia
Rhea (1): tutuu

Not Voting (3): joycat, Kiiruma, PrincessAbigail

The reason why it’s irrelavant is because you can’t possibly know ifsomeone knows all the villagers unless you’re a wolf.

Abi, I have no reason to knowingly lie. Less than no reason.

On both main wagons both days we have

Rhea and Leafia

Off wagon both days at have nobody actually lol

Intresting

I do think there’s a wolf in Rhea and Leafia but probably should follow Tutuu first

VOTE: Rhea Tutuu is goat and really wanted Rhea.

Anyways i don’t trust Leafia at all

Looked back to check for myself and Abi is correct on me hammering Tutuu although I could’ve sworn it was the vote before mine that did it. I must’ve miscounted.

RoseRedWitch is obv town… that’s like literally my only read

Yes you do. You lie as wolf constantly.

There’s a button that tells you the Vote Count

I highly doubt you were aware enough to go “oops” but not aware enough to know the vote count.

This is literally a lie I feel.

Does that last part sound like I knew the votecount Abi? Especially when I hadn’t posted in hours?

You need to be caught up to the post in order to see the votecount for that post and I voted while catching up before I could learn the votecount because I didn’t expect someone to be at L-1.

Fun fact Leafia

This forum gives you time stamps for posts so

How did you almost IMMEDIATELY know to post oh lol didn’t know the VC lolol silly me after voting and supposedly being unaware

Leafia your lying

I’m not a wolf Abiand I have no reason to lie about something as easily checked as that regardless of alignment. It’s getting so I don’t even want to be in the same game with you at this point. This is the same as everytime you’ve misread me. You never learn. You lost your ability to read me.

Because I posted again as soon as I realized that the hammer had happened.

AtE won’t change the fact that you made up a narrative to get rid of one of the best players in the game and now you’re upset cause i saw through it

Vote Rhea though

And how did you realize a hammer happened if you were in catch up and didn’t know what the vote count was?

That is literal BS and you know it. I didn’t make up anything.

I checked the vote count as soon as I voted and saw that people were talking about a hammer. Use common sense for once Abi. You are literally doing exactly what the wolves ant you to do right now. Why are you still alive if I’m a wolf? I would’ve killed you N1. Stop and acually think.

So you checked the vote count but didn’t know how many votes there were and didn’t know you were the hammer despite the vote count telling you exactly how many votes there were and that you hammered

VOTE: Leafia