Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

Then why are you blindly sheeping someone’s read on me when they literally have a history of misreading me and not listening to the teads of flipped villagers that were townreading me? Why aren’t you even using common sense?

Just because it’s my first mafia game doesn’t negate experience and knowledge of other social deduction games.

1 Like

I’m not blindly sheeping Abi’s read on you, I’m making my own read that happens to be lining up with Abi’s. Again, I am sorry if it’s wrong but this is where my read is right now, even if other flipped villagers read you as town they read me, Abi and others as town too.

1 Like

Except you can’t really apply all that to players you haven’t even met because you don’t know how they play. You just need to use the reads of others to help you form reads on them.

Before Abi spoke up, you weren’t even scumreading me. You only started pushing me because she did.

Why should I rely on others entirely? I have a mind and reads of my own. Sure this doesn’t necessarily line up with all the flipped vts but that doesn’t make it inherently wrong. Get a wagon started on me if you’re so sure I’m wolfy for this but when I flip VT shrug

I’m still not scum reading you! Jesus christ.

My scumread is Joycat, that’s stuck for me since D1, but since literally no one else seems to want to vote the I’m working other angles right now and you’re the other goonlean in my working theory.

I never said you had to do so entirely but you should at least take their reads into consideration instead of sheeping someone that has proven time and time again to be unable to read me.

Again, not sheeping Abi, I was hella confused when she hammered you at first. I went back through your posts with my own neutral look back and ended up with a goonlean read. You don’t like it? Too bad.

Anyway I’m heading to sleep now. Laters.

No I’m quite convinced you lied

If you’re leaning towards goon for someone, you’re at least slightly scumreading them and why are you voting for me if you don’t even scumread me?

Christ almighty you’re just repeating the same thing over and over- at least try taking a different tact or talk to someone else? I’m going to sleep now smh.

And how many times have you been convinced that I lied when I didn’t actually lie? Also, as I’ve stated numerous times, I would’ve killed you N1 if I was a wolf.

No I’m not. Good night though.

Not very many since i rarely accuse you of lying i usually accuse you of being wolf for other reasons

Repeating wifom won’t get me to stop pushing you

You’ve done it every single time Abi and been wrong in all of them and stop this tunnel on me now. You have no reason to scumread me.

God your so obv town

Can you run me through why Joycat is wolf?

VOTE: Rhea

No