Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

She’s far from obvious town right now but I’d say that Rhea is obvious town.

Yup. Every time that I can remember anyway and you haven’t been right even once about me being a wolf no matter how sure you were. What makes you think this time is any different? When are you going to learn to finally read me? You said it yourself last game Abi, despite being a wolf that game. Whenever you have the desire to tunnel me, I’m always town. Remember?

That’s also a lie

Nope. It isn’t.

Me and Achro buried you in a game and i was also right in like 2 other games where you AtEd me off you

So stop lying

And in the game me and Achro buried you in i started the push btw Achro just buried you off what you said in response to my push

Hmmm, you might actually be right about that come to think of it. And stop acting like I’m knowingly lying. My memory isn’t the best you know and those games were long before you got on this streak of incorrectly reading me.

I’ve town read you correctly multiple times as well so

Kinda tired of this shit every time i try to play the game

Not in the last several games. You’ve incorrectly read me as woll several games in a row by now.

UNVOTE

The only person who’s town core is Rose

I will not be pushing anyone i will vote at EoD

Leafia… there’s been literally like 2 games where I’ve been town with you since i last read you right

I’m honestly tired of it myself. It isn’t easy getting misread and pushed so much by someone I like and respect.

I think there has been more than that, but I’m not certain.

Anyway, it’s about time I headed out for the night so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

to go off of this more, it feels like agenda-motivated stances to take
especially from my own pov, it’s like you’re leaving zug and I for later because we’ve been widely suspected; it’s hard to follow any thought process behind these reads because you’ve been saying it’s how you feel about a slot (which isn’t inherently bad) but that’s a key thing that helps me find villagers/wolves, so with what we have it reads like you’re making weaker reads that are flexible and morph to the consensus of the village to leave your options open in the future.

There are a couple slots other than my own that I can also point to:

Leafia

there’s not much reasoning given for why you’ve been flipping around on leafia alot and it happens to track really well with when leafia’s a viable lim; e.x. early d1 & right now

Princess

initially townreads the major wagon (a point I brought up earlier) but later the read flips when the situation begins to take a turn for the much worse, probably to wash any responsibility to move wagons off a townread because threadstate was desirable

even apart from what seems like agenda, the way you handled the masonry thing was really awkward
given the context here:

Summary

[~300 posts happen]

this whole interaction is super weird and doesn’t make sense; though I’ve mentioned this before I want to bring it up again because you wolfread → nullread Icet it doesn’t track to pick that slot to mason with. I would imagine any villager in that position would’ve wanted to ensure that this strategy was going to be with players they’ve townread but I hadn’t seen any reason before this to believe you townread Icet

VOTE: Rose
-:swan:

I exist so rose is L1

And also still lock town

Honestly? It’s just a feeling that’s been reinforced with every post I’ve read. I don’t have the words to explain it really?