Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

idk
I’m currently very confident you’re town, and if I preflip Rose, Leafia and Abbi are town (Leafia for obvious reasons, Abbi because that team killing Icet yesterday would be insane)

but working without preflips, i keep reading isos but things just. dont stick out to me
maybe because of how few posts there are here

-:coffee:

Thank you…i don’t think this is a wolf

Nah i just think it’s possible didn’t say it’s likely

Lol why

2nd one

Rose is pretty obviously townie imo

Huh

VOTE: Jail

Explain anyone on this list

do you have reasons other than vibes

Almost none of my reasons are vibes

i mean. i’d consider purity to be vibes
regardless I dont really see it; feels more like phrasing differences than something AI

so, reasons other than purity/vibes then

I don’t see how Rose is doing anything wolfy but i do see how its a new towny trying to find a place in the game

It latched onto me and Ice as soon as we gave it a shield which could be wolfy but rose didn’t just take the shield and shrink away it kept solving and making enemies

I don’t think a new wolf goes ah yes let’s go 1 v 1 with two of the most vocal and loud players in this game who are clearly experienced in Leafia and Joy unless they are either paired with one of them or just the most insane new wolf I’ve ever seen in mafia.

I don’t think a wolf gives a read and responds with all i can’t really explain my reasons especially a new wolf when most wolfs don’t want to seem like they are just throwing nothing out so they don’t drop reads without thinking but when pressed it drops a pretty compelling set of reasons it could have just dropped originally

I just don’t see it. The only thing that’s made me maybe think wolf is that it’s grasped things so quickly that i don’t think it should have and it feels coached

Unless ig if im misrememcwring the experience rose has but if i am than this read changes slightly

Plus purity and vibes

If Rose were fully new this would be towny, but solving and making enemies is a pretty basic thing so I don’t think it’d stop doing that given basically any experience.

Rose didn’t really choose to 1 v 1 with me - thorn scumread me but didn’t push that hard; our conflict was more caused by our side. And, at the time thorn originally wolfread us, we were currently under some pressure so that was not a super risky or bold move.

As for Leafia - you were the one to lead the push; it followed.

This is fair enough. I don’t think it’s a very strong reason, though, because there’s explanations like:

• Rose thought its reasons would be weak; and only posted them when further prodded
  • Rose didn’t have reasons, and had to come up with them there (I’m leaning here, given thorn’s reasons somewhat misrepresent what actually happened)

Here:

I was tr’d 90% of the game and then today like 3 or 4 people were flipping in me hard so it was more of a ‘I’m willing to die and confirm myself as VT so you can see my read list as honest’

Id prefer my biggest town read left not suicide out of the game but i get it

shi

im town

joycat is very clearly villager

leafia has been acting villagery

2 Likes

what u vote me for :sob::sob::sob:

I like your reads but I don’t like your slot and that pains me greatly.
My 2 strongest townreads are Joycat and Leafia.

It is possible you and me are good and agreeing and the wolves are like Rose and Rhea lol

1 Like

Lmfao fair. Won’t vote for myself in that case.

Apologies again for my absence. I’ve been exhausted after yesterday and a bit demoralized by that flip.

Jail and Kiiruma are still my biggest blind spots, and I’m going to make an effort to read through them right now. My other reads probably also need re-evaluation, but I have to focus on what I have the time and energy for.