Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

With the game having gone as it has (two townies going out behaving like cornered wolves and death-spiraling themselves into execution), Kiiruma is the kind of slot I worry about the most. It feels like he’s been a spectator of the game, just holding back and letting things happen, and his contributions have been minor.

He nominally started the PrettyPrincess wagon, stuck there all day until she died, and then distinctly stayed off the wagon on tutuu. His interactions with other players have come across as pocket-y and make him feel like he’s trying to manipulate other players into pushing opinions for him, rather than taking responsibility himself.

No

No

And No

VOTE: Rhea

Probs should just kill here tbh

Tutuu goated

I wasn’t particularly interested in going after Kiiruma yesterday because he acted unpaired with tutuu, who I wolfread, but looking at the following interactions now:

It felt like he made a read on tutuu for the sake of making a read, knowing it was right, and then had to retroactively justify it with “vibes”. It’s the kind of thing wolves say about townies. Tutuu had virtually no content at this point, and he only explained the read after I specifically asked.

Kiiruma then places non-committal shade on them without voting for them. I townread him for this when I thought tutuu was a wolf, since wolves prefer to get credit for voting partners if they’re going to bus, but now that they’ve flipped town, it looks a lot worse.

Tutuu completely gave up on playing the game and dropped all of their reads to wolfread a villager for not dying. I don’t feel bad about that misexecution.

I can appreciate that analysis of me.
You’re not exactly wrong that I’ve been somewhat of a spectator this game, I find it to be a decent thing in a mountainous game, to see what others are doing.

As for my behaviour being complete opposites (One day being the wagon’s 1st voter and one day avoiding being on the main wagon) I believe it comes down to my own reads which I did state to be a scumread on Princess and a townread on Tutuu.

In short, I wolfread Kiiruma. I think he has partnership equity with RoseRedWitch, because his behaviour around the slot is very odd:

He’s very non-committal and specifically calls out not wanting to vote in order to avoid a hammer, which feels like partnered behavior. The way he’s been acting also lines up with a player whose partner has been locked as town early, and RoseRedWitch has fallen off significantly from the first day.

It’s the kind of thing town members also might say early game when they don’t have much reasoning behind their reads because vibes are what you can go off at that point.

:man_shrugging:
You were wrong and you were townreading me because of my post to try and question Tutuu but now think it looks bad because Tutuu was town? That doesn’t make sense. Where does Tutuu’s alignment change what my post means?

Your posts weren’t the kind of thing that players will generally say about their wolf partners. You townread tutuu off of “vibes” and only justified it upon being asked, and later suspected them without committing to bussing. It’s a simple partnership read.

Your behavior was suspicious in isolation, but you were never a wolf partner of tutuu, and so I didn’t suspect you. I don’t understand how this doesn’t make sense.

Alright interesting so I was wolfy but unpartnered with a person you thought was wolf.
Got it

I was going back and forth on it, honestly. You didn’t have much content, and it was difficult to come to a conclusion one was or another. There was a point in the day where I thought you were potentially partnered. but toward the end of the day, I decided the other way around. Tutuu was always my priority.

I will admit that I had been backreading during the night phase before the flip was posted under the assumption that tutuu had been a wolf, which is why I’ve been so demoralized today. Most of my work there ended up being useless.

1 Like

This is why it’s always best to try not to preflip too much. I’m taking it step by step and trying to murder 1 wolf, after that I’ll make more detailed partner thoughts. Atm I’m just doing some basic ones because that might help

It’s hard not to preflip when a player goes out dropping all of their reads to wolfread solely you. I usually try to avoid it, but they really seemed like they were flailing there.

Plus, I had to go out toward the end of the day phase and I knew I would be busy and exhausted in the following days due to Thanksgiving. I thought I could get in some work then, while I was still feeling okay. Turns out I was wrong. I wish the flip had been posted on time.

you like my reads but not my slot?? dawg

will you explain why or

blawg