leafia
rhea

who else is town

i said min instead of jail

hee hee

There’s 2 wolves. You have literally 2 out of 3 wolves between me, Rose and Abi

i mean. theres less players so ofc there will be a small poe lol

… is this a slip?

No this is me saying “You’re asking who else is town but in your hypothetical you have 2 wolves in 3. What more do you want?”

Well cause like absolutely nobody you listed is obv town

…how lol

Jfc Tutuu is one of the best players in this lobby just kill rhea Tutuu didn’t give up and that’s a gross interpretation that only a wolf makes

A villager also doesn’t just ignore the reads of dead villagers to sheep someone on a slot they’re known to have been wrong about multiple games in a row.

This is honestly giving me slightly wolf vibes. It just feels like Rhea is going from mislynch to mislynch here. I don’t see any of the reevaluation that you would expect to see from a villager and it scares me. Could Abi actually be right about Rhea? I’ll sleep on it before deciding where to ultimately place my vote.

1 Like

Anyway, it has been a long day for me, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

What?

This argument is absurd. How was I not supposed to interpret this as a wolf giving up? I don’t care how good a player you think tutuu is. Their behavior toward the end of the day was egregious and I don’t think I was wrong to interpret this as a wolf giving up. They completely dropped all their reads to tunnel a villager and posted no evidence whatsoever to back it up, and now you’ve picked it up as well.

1 Like

You’re right that I should be doing more re-evaluation. I’m not living up to the standards I should be. I’m exhausted and I’m frustrated and I’m letting it get to me. I don’t entirely blame myself for this, but not taking a wider view of the game is my issue. I am… starting to re-think some things, but I will need time to reflect on it.

I do still genuinely think that Kiiruma is very wolfy and I think the case on him is strong, to be clear here. He has done essentially nothing and has made comments I find extremely suspicious about tutuu’s alignment. There are just higher standards of thoroughness I should be holding myself to. Unfortunately, though, I don’t have the time or energy to do so right now.

Explain to me how you think Rose is supposed to know that I’ve supposedly been wrong multiple games in a row?

You are saying that i should ignore the reads of a dead town player i have respect for because you thought they were wolfy?

They flipped town. They were adamant you were wolf they were adament Leafia was town.

I do not ignore good dead towns because you think they played poorly

This game is such a loss…

I am not blameless in this but I’m also not capable of being a thread leader

We are directionless and silent. Wolfs are happy.